We are looking for one or two experienced software engineers to join our interfacing team developing integrations to other healthcare systems (both business applications and medical devices) as well as interoperability solutions based on FHIR (Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources), using .NET and Azure.Clevermed
Make a difference
- Clevermed create the UK's leading maternity and neonatal solutions. Enabling NHS staff to deliver high quality care to their patients.
- Our solutions are used throughout the UK and New Zealand.
- Our team makes a genuine difference in women and children's healthcare.
You could be delivering solutions that actively improve the healthcare of patients worldwide, while working with a great team of people.RequirementsWho are we looking for?
Even better if you have
- A passion for delivering solutions to users is essential.
- 3+ years commercial experience as software engineer with .NET and SQL Server.
- Experience integrating software products with third party systems.
- The ability to work in a team with members from multiple disciplines.
- Great communication skills and attention to detail.
- A problem solver who takes pride in the quality of their work.
- Experience of agile environments and working practices.
- Experience working with Azure services.
- Experience of FHIR, HL7 and other interoperability protocols or projects.
- An excitement for existing and new technologies coupled with the knowledge to use these to deliver the best solution.
- Experience of the medical domain and a drive to improve the healthcare for women and children.
- Experience working in a software product company.
Benefits package that includes
- 33 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Flexible working - an environment and policy that supports and adapts to your lifestyle
- Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Friday drinks - an informal catch up and wind down every Friday afternoon