Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!Our Company
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!The challenge
Are you interested in bringing digital transformation to the Telco, Media & Entertainment (TME) industry vertical?
The Strategist role will be an integral part of the DSG team and act as the custodian for our Point of View (POV) for Digital Experience across EMEA.
You will use your domain knowledge and experience to help our teams engage clients, craft impactful industry go-to-market positioning, messaging, and scale our sales teams to be more effective.
You will work directly for our Digital Strategy team and build an inspirational future for our industry customers. Additionally, you will have access to the resources available within Adobe to support these efforts.Customer Engagements
Industry thought leadership
- Build & continually improve our point of view for our Digital Experience business unit
- Work as part of DSG, with our Field teams to scale customer insights and value cases into an industry value proposition
- Provide insight and thought leadership internally to Adobe Executives, Field (pre-sales, sales, account management), Support (marketing, training, PR, analyst relations) as well as our product marketing and engineering teams
- Deliver customer engagements (such as Industry POVs) to establish relationships with Adobe's clients through select engagements
- Find opportunities and recommend approaches to scale our industry influence and messaging (both internally and externally)
GTM & Sales Enablement
- Deliver compelling presentations and demonstrate industry expertise at critical customer meetings
- Increase awareness of our leadership within industry through thought leadership; white papers, blogs, speaking events, and executive roundtables
- Run industry community across adobe teams and regions, set up agenda and cadence to bring industry insights and trends to Adobe ecosystem
What Is Needed For Success
- Drive the Digital Experience Industry agenda through the development and management of a portfolio of Industry Use Cases that illustrate specific business challenges and how they can be solved by an accurate combination of Adobe solutions
- Build and deliver industry-specific enablement training and assets to improve our Field / Sales capabilities as they engage with customers and prospects
- Work with our sales organization to support robust account plans and strategies. Scale & Leverage account level assets and insights into wider internal Community
- Meaningful experience (5 to 8 years) as either a practitioner within a marketing function of a major industry organisation, a world-class management consulting organization, or a digital agency
- Experience in crafting digital experience or marketing strategies along with a high-level understanding of the technologies and tactics needed for execution
- Strong executive presence and interpersonal skills, with ability to engage, advise and inspire senior executives
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills including a talent for conducting research, analyzing data, and synthesizing insights & recommendations
- Ability to lead with pace and coordinate cross-functional teams
- A high degree of intellectual curiosity and ability to absorb new concepts quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and can work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, partner, business development, product marketing, & product management organizations
- Strong analytical demeanor, ability to articulate and evangelize the power of our digital capabilities for the vertical
- Results-oriented approach, ability to take calculated risks, proven track record to align and influence partners
- Knowledge of the digital marketing landscape and the ability to stay current on the changing market