About Arabesque S-Ray
Arabesque Group is a global investment management and technology firm that brings a new dimension to investing, using machine learning techniques, quantitative models, and big data to assess the performance and sustainability of globally listed companies and to construct investment portfolios. Arabesque offers investment solutions to clients and provides third parties with its sustainability analysis, originating from our proprietary technology, Arabesque S-Ray ®. Arabesque S-Ray® is a technology firm that combines sustainability data, big data and machine learning to provide data products and research to empower investors, corporates and other stakeholders to make more sustainable decisions.
Our story is one of a partnership between leaders in finance, science, and sustainability to accelerate the transition to a more sustainable future. It is our mission to make sustainable and responsible investing economically attractive and available to all, and to empower people through data. We firmly believe that finance can be a catalyst of change.
The firm has an international presence with headquarters in London and offices in Frankfurt, Singapore, Tokyo, Stockholm and Boston.The Sales Team
The Arabesque S-Ray Sales team is responsible for communicating Arabesque's work and products to interested parties. We originate new opportunities and develop existing relationships with clients and our strategic partners. Our clients include Asset Owners, Asset Managers, Financial Institutions, Consultants, Corporations and Non-profit Organizations.
To be effective we must understand the mechanics of our product offerings in depth and effectively communicate this to interested parties. We hire individuals who are passionate about sustainability and who bring an entrepreneurial mindset. We look to think outside the box and value creativity and initiative.
We count and depend on each other and on every other colleague at Arabesque. Our mantra is to be humble and smart with a focus on delivering quality results. Our objective is to spread the word on Arabesque's capabilities and diligently serve our clients.Your Role & Responsibilities
We are looking to hire a Sales Associate to join the S-Ray team in London. As an Associate you will be responsible and accountable for crucial aspects of the business, from product development to generating sales. In turn you will gain a deep understanding of our firm, our philosophy and the dynamics of our products.
You will work alongside Partners and Directors with direct exposure to clients and prospects. As part of your day-to-day tasks, you will collaborate closely with the Research and Product teams and the wider Arabesque group to deliver for our clients and strategic partners.RequirementsYou will be expected to
What You Bring
- Support and develop existing client relationships across the UK and Europe
- Identify new business opportunities and establish your own network of clients across the UK
- Help clients solve their sustainability objectives with our solutions
- Gather critical feedback from clients to better inform research and product design
- Gather market intelligence and contribute to a feedback loop with the wider team to ensure S-Ray's offering is commercial, market-leading and in tune with client demand
- Maintain and develop marketing materials
- Contribute to content creation and new product development
- Support the enhancement of S-Ray's sales strategy and marketing effort
- An enthusiasm for Sustainability and a solid foundation in finance
- Hands-on mentality and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree
- 2-4 years' experience in client-facing function in a fast-paced working environment, preferably in but not limited to the financial services or consulting industry
- An existing network among UK Asset Managers and Asset Owners is a plus, but not essential
Benefits What To Expect
- Strong understanding of consultative processes and relationship building, including articulating the value proposition of complex products/services
- Passion for solving problems and building relationships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to take feedback constructively and desire to take ownership of your work
- Strong work ethic and eagerness to learn in an intellectual and collaborative environment
- Expect to advance your understanding of sustainable finance subjects, meet thoughtful people across different fields of expertise, and produce research/products that will make you proud.
- Expect a work environment that is not based on bureaucracy and formalities, but on integrity, ambition, and the expectation that everyone is delivering to the best of their abilities.
- Entrepreneurial culture where a personal sense of responsibility, independence and project ownership is highly encouraged.
Arabesque is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of actual or perceived race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, citizenship, ancestry, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, military status, status as a protected veteran, genetic information or any other legally protected status.Apply for this job