The Invinity team is growing rapidly, and we're looking for people with a passion for renewable energy to join us at this remarkable point in our growth.
We are an emerging global cleantech leader; well-funded with category-leading technology. Our culture is collaborative, entrepreneurial, and one in which speaking up is encouraged and ideas are chosen on merit not who they come from.
Whether you are a cleantech veteran or looking to make a career shift, Invinity offers you a chance to work as part of an expert team located across multiple geographies, aligned in our mission to build a sustainable energy future.
Invinity is committed to providing equal opportunities in the workplace and follows a comprehensive Equal Opportunities Policy to ensure all employees are valued and can reach their full potential.Job Description
We are growing rapidly to meet the worldwide demand for energy storage, and we require temporary Assemblers to support our Stack Line team in our Manufacturing facility in Bathgate. If the idea of being part of a team assembling cutting-edge products sounds exciting, we may have the job you've been looking for.Job Summary
To assist the manufacturing team in the assembly of components and final products in accordance with company drawings/specifications and ensuring products performance and quality requirements are met.Responsibilities
- Assemble products using instructions and companywide procedures
- Undertake duties in line with all Health and Safety procedures and guidelines
- Inspection of components and materials used within the assembly process
- Testing of finished products in accordance with instructions/ procedures
- Operation of assembly Test/Process equipment
- Previous experience in a manufacturing/assembly line environment
- Mechanical aptitude and an ability to learn and adapt to new tasks
- Manual dexterity and attention to detail
- Previous experience of inline inspection of components/subassemblies
- Ability to follow processes and procedures
- Basic IT skills
People love working at Invinity because we know we are empowered to make a meaningful impact. We're small enough that every team member plays a critical role in our daily business, but large enough that the batteries we build are being deployed at significant scale in landmark clean energy projects around the world.