Our client is a strategic communications advisory firm.
They are looking for an integrated communications specialist to work in the Dubai office.
You will work across Government, Arts, Culture and Heritage accounts.
- Strategic Creative Communications
- Account management
- Develop team members.
Our client is seeking a candidate provide direct communications support to governmental clients and brands across the Middle East.
The successful candidate will be based in the Dubai office.
Our client is an international strategic communications consultancy that uses an in-depth understanding of public, commercial and political drivers to provide insightful strategic counsel and meet complex communications challenges.
- Support in the delivery of strategic communications to clients across the Middle East
- Provide political, economic and investment analysis of current and emerging regional issues
- and trends
- Responsibility for developing and incorporating analysis into communications programmes
- tailored to client requirements
- Account manager for allocated clients, with responsibility for the day-to-day management of
- activities, ensuring deadlines are met, assigning further responsibilities where necessary and
- alerting those responsible for oversight to any issues and seeking sign off, where required
- Collaborative speech writing and op-ed development with clients and members of our clients senior team
- Conduct narrative development and produce messaging, talking points and factsheets
- Delivery of general PR tasks including writing press releases, media engagement, stakeholder mapping and stakeholder engagement
- Strong ability to write presentations (using tools such as PowerPoint) to a high standard - including content and appropriate design
- Responsibility for ensuring quality control of all research documents and briefing notes for clients, including country briefings, general briefing notes and biographies
- Stakeholder and influencer engagement - identify key stakeholders and influencers, map a plan for engagement and support in cultivating relationships.
- At least 8 years' experience in government and corporate communications; agency experience a bonus
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent writing and presentational skills
- Experience producing communications materials, including press releases, talking points,
- media briefings, etc.
- Experience participating in the development and implementation of communications
- Excellent organisational skills and flexible approach to work, with the ability to work
- independently, but also display solid team working skills
- Excellent IT skills, including Word, PPT and Excel
- Experience of client relationship building and relationship management
- Analytical skills and tactical judgement.