*Appointment Duration = 12 monthsJob Purpose
To support the FRU Team Leader and the department claims function by processing new and existing claims in line with team guidelines. Providing training and mentoring to the team under the guidance and direction of the Team Leader. Provide and support comprehensive, professional customer focused administration service within Claims dealing with Claim enquiries and all Customer contact, operating within FCA and TCF Principles. Overview of Responsibilities
- To deal with initial Claim enquiries via telephone, email and written correspondence, ensuring they are logged on the Claims BIS system within asset SLA.
- Management of own case load ensuring tasks are completed within SLA.
- To triage new claim forms received and liaise with customers until the full background is obtained for review by a claims handler; identifying which route a claim should take.
- Preparation of declinature, written or verbal, documenting decisions on newly created records.
- Management of the claims inbox setting tasks for claims handlers and
- identifying complaints.
- To control invoices received, logged on a spreadsheet to eliminate the risk of duplicate payments and follow process for assignment of invoices.
- Ensure GDPR processes are adhered to including cyber fraud for claims payments.
- To assist with all other duties of the First Response Unit.
- To field customer telephone calls where required for the claims team and complete claim tasks when required.
- Mentoring junior members in-line with claims and FRU processes.
Why work for us?
- Working knowledge of FCA Regulations and experience of insurance principles.
- Proven experience of understanding and the importance of providing excellent customer service
- A general understanding of the insurance market and related products
- An understanding of latent defects principles would be desirable
- Ability to deal professionally with clients/management/staff at all levels
- To be self-motivated and develop ability to motivate others
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Good IT skills, including Windows Office Suite, and knowledge of databases
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to work under pressure to a high standard
- To possess a positive can do attitude
- Ability to work to and maintain service levels
We provide 10 or 12 year structural warranties also known as latent defects insurance supported by a risk management site inspection regime throughout the build process. Working alongside developers, builders etc. to get things right on-site, first time - is what makes us tick, but it takes dedicated staff from a range of disciplines to enable us to do this. With our head office on the Wirral and hub offices based across the UK, we have opportunities across the UK which are office or home based.The Benefits of Working for MD Insurance Services
Our employees are at the heart of everything we do. We currently have a lot of live vacancies at MD Insurance Services and, although from the outside looking in we might look like just another insurance company, we want to show you why MD Insurance Services is such a great place to work! As well as being able to offer you a rewarding career, we also provide a range of market leading employee benefits that extend to outside your working life!We have an impressive Benefits Package.
All roles come with an impressive range of company benefits available following successful probationary sign off:
• Income Protection and Legal & General Employee assistance programme
• BUPA Healthcare (includes fitness, health and well-being
• Death in service (3 x annual salary)
• Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Cover