This is a Kickstarter Scheme position (candidate must be 16-24 and on, or have applied for, Universal Credit).
In essence, we need to attract potential new customers through our marketing efforts. This is an exciting role at the very heart of an established business and it's new division, in one of the fastest-growing sectors in the world. We need to be able to engage with individuals and business managers to communicate the benefits of UV-C and our products. We will define the brand and how we express it in all mediums including online advertising, radio, social media, email marketing and sales team support.
This will involve working with a digital marketing agency to create campaigns, execute them, monitor, review and develop them. The successful candidate will be working directly with all parts of the business and involved in sales, marketing, operational and strategy meetings to ensure they get the most of this outstanding experience to rapidly grow not only a company and a brand but also a whole sector designed to keep people safer.
A future job in the company would look like a full-time manager of all our marketing activities; overseeing the content across all channels, through all divisions. Optimising content for each target audience whilst also being aligned to the overall brand objectives and guidelines. Ultimately increasing the reach and awareness of the brand, hitting the targets of brand metrics, permeating through to an increased sales pipeline.About Dakro
Dakro Environmental was established in 1998 and specialises in providing businesses with air and water hygiene.
The health and safety at work act dictates that premises owners, such as businesses, have a duty of care to provide legionella risk control compliance, and air & water hygiene to their staff, visitors and customers. Dakro now offers national coverage as well as delivering these services across Europe with engineers on the road, and the head office functions based in the Black Country.
Following the huge demand for technology to help in the battle against coronavirus, Dakro have recently launched a division called UVtech-Hygienics, which offers businesses the ability to offer labour and consumables costs by using UV-C light to kill bacteria.
Dakro and UVTech-hygienics are both expanding and looking for talented people to help continue to drive this growth.Requirements
This is a Kickstarter Scheme position (candidate must be 16-24 and on, or have applied for, Universal Credit).Benefits
- You'll have a strong passion for Marketing
- Interested in marketing communications including Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, Website analytics, content creation
- Passionate about social media and digital technology
- Help create new online media opportunities that may benefit the business
- Help develop and implement a content marketing plan which includes; blogs, e-comms, newsletters, web content, press releases.
- Work with the team to create, own and communicate a single calendar of all direct marketing campaigns and social media campaigns and content
- Self-motivated, comfortable working independently and as part of a team.
- Review and implement feedback mechanisms for customers.
- Design website banners and assist with web visuals
- The ability to monitor and analyse data from email campaigns and web traffic and format reports for presentation to senior management
- Develop, manage and utilise relationships with influencers to reach and promote to new audiences
There is a can-do attitude and culture at Dakro. As we grow, we are constantly challenged by new and bigger projects that we need to deliver successfully for our customers. We are in an exciting period of growth, where we are adding new head office functions including building up our marketing and customer engagement teams, as well as compliance, finance associates and an additional site engineer.
We have a great, diverse team including many people who have been at the business for a long time, as well as new starters who have joined the team and adopted the collective spirit of aiming to try our best to impress our customers. There are often opportunities to work abroad, and even at head office, we have breakfast sandwiches on Fridays!