Our client is a young and growing company with offices in the Northern Quarter in Manchester. They build high quality software products to solve interesting problems for our clients in the industrial, manufacturing and automotive sectors. They're pragmatic and their policies and processes are light and flexible.
You'll be working alongside an experienced product manager, QA, tech lead, designers and developers in a cross-functional team following a (mostly) Scrum methodology. We strive for friction-free development, with CI/CD pipelines building, testing and deploying our products. They care about clean code and use CloudFormation (with Serverless framework) to manage their infrastructure.
We're looking for a full-stack developer to help build the next set of features for their ground breaking market disrupting products. You should have commercial experience building web applications with React and AWS services including AWS Lambda, S3 and DynamoDB.
This role is right for you if excel at designing and building software, enjoy working collaboratively in an agile team, and would be comfortable evolving a serverless architecture in AWS.
• Designing and implementing software to deliver new product features
• Writing clean, testable, maintainable code and tests
• Developing performant, secure and scalable API services
• Contributing to evolution of development practices and processes
• At least 3 years of commercial experience with React and AWS services
• NoSQL and relational data modelling
• Experience designing REST APIs
• At least an RQF Level 5 qualification (e.g. HND, foundation degree) in a Computer Science discipline or an appropriate industry-recognised certification
• Good understanding of DevOps principles and experience of a modern CI/CD platform (e.g. CodeBuild, CircleCI)
• Interest in 3d modelling, gaming or machine learning
• Understanding of cloud security best practices
• AWS developer certification
• Good communicator
• Engineering spirit (problem solver)
• Client-friendly (confident working directly with a customer)
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting business on the cutting edge of technology who are really going places!
Hit apply now if you want to progress your life!
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.