Here at Ecaards,
we're on a genuine mission to transform the way people deal with their financial journey throughout their life, for the good moments and the bad, through our innovative wellbeing platform.
Partnered with The Financial Wellness Group, we're creating innovative and revolutionary technology products to enhance our customer's financial wellbeing, enabling them to "live more and stress less".
And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how. Our 80 strong (and growing) team of technology, engineering and product experts, collaborate, innovate and share the same passion to improve everything and change lives for the better.
Join us today and unlock your potential as we re-engineer our customers journey into a full end to end online digital first experience, whilst also making these solutions available to the financial service industry as a whole.About the role:
With the availability, stability and accuracy of our platforms being fundamental to the delivery of our mission, we're looking to recruit a number of Software Engineers to contribute to the continued success of our business, within our Digital Servicing Squad.
Reporting to our Lead Engineer, we're looking for software engineers with Java expertise to help us accelerate the delivery of our next generation of products.
Who are you:
- Develop new features and customer facing products that delight and inspire using the right solutions.
- Work within a highly collaborative squad of engineers, responsible for the customer facing experiences.
- Contribute to the development of application and hardware strategy as well as implementation of new features.
- Work with cross functional product teams to solve the problems of scale using a data driven approach.
- Drive continuous delivery practices to deliver high-quality software as well as value to end customers as early as possible.
- Be an active member of the developer and wider tech community within Ecaards.
You'll be passionate about technology, you take pride in your work, and love a job that's never the same one day to the next. You're a team player who loves to collaborate, always leading from the front and inspiring confidence to the rest of the team.
With a keen eye for detail, technically, you'll have expertise in a number of different technologies with a mixture of the following being ideal:
- Deep expertise in Java
- Strong web experience building customer focused sites
- Developing highly available, performant RESTful APIs
- Experienced in developing and deploying production AWS services
- Experienced working with CICD build pipelines
- Agile methodologies
- Using TDD (or similar) to deliver high quality solutions
With this being a key role within our long-term strategy, this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious software engineer to join a highly valued organisation that is changing lives for the better.What we offer @ Financial Wellness Group:
- Flexible working with our campus in Trafford Park
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays with the ability to buy and sell, and an extra day off on your birthday
- Childcare vouchers
- Free parking
- Staff discounts on shopping
- Company pension scheme
- Free on-site gym with free personal training sessions and free classes
- Subsidised onsite Café with Costa coffee shop
- Free fruit and snacks in the office
Interested in finding out more? Get in touch with our Talent Partner, Jody Marks to find out more today.