Salesforce Technical Architect - Cognizant UKI - London
As one of Salesforce's global strategic partners (https://www.cognizant.com/partners/salesforce), the Cognizant Salesforce practice consists of over 6,500 consultants globally, with a presence in 36 different countries. We have a wealth of expertise and partner with our clients to provide innovation, digital transformation and delivery services in all market segments Our practice have won numerous Industry awards.
It is this innovative and supportive working environment that will help your daily challenges be enjoyable and rewarding. We at Cognizant are passionate in our commitment to helping all employees reach their fullest professional potential while at the same time achieving their personal goals. We pride ourselves in sponsoring the ongoing training and development of our consultants across the Salesforce eco-system. You will have the opportunity to be coached by supportive passionate leaders and colleagues who are driven to pass their wealth of industry, technical and functional expertise on to you. You will also have the opportunity to benefit from the wide range of industry accelerators, AppExchange products and huge repository of knowledge documents and components built by Cognizant over a long period.
To know more about our rich experience, and us please visit https://www.cognizant.com/en-uk/JOB DESCRIPTION:
Cognizant's Salesforce.com Technical Architects
are responsible for engineering, architecting and delivering world-class solutions for our customers, producing enterprise standard implementations leveraging the full capabilities of the platform and for leading delivery teams to deliver high quality solutions on Salesforce.com. You will be responsible for delivering tailored solutions involving complex UX/UI, real-time and batch integrations, water-tight security and custom automation.
The suitable candidate will be able to fully utilise OOB features of Salesforce.com, designing solutions using the Force.com API, Lightning, APEX, Visualforce and other tools to extend the platform leveraging your knowledge of web application development, SSO, salesforce.com integration and extension.
Deep experience of integrating Salesforce with other enterprise systems is a must.
The right candidate is expected to communicate clearly and confidently, leading both technical briefings and business requirement gathering sessions. You will be expected to document requirements clearly and concisely, author technical documents with design and integration details. You should be able to manage client expectations and scope effectively.
The suitable candidate will understand both Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall delivery models, and understand the importance of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle Principles) and SFDC development best practices.
You must be able to travel within UK and continental Europe at least 25% of the time.Responsibilities:
§ Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Map out the architecture for global implementations
§ Provide governance and best practices/standards supporting the platform adoption and full application lifecycle (design, development, change control, UAT, deployment and support).
- Liaise closely with the functional and technical teams
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in Salesforce.com Architecture
- Conducting code reviews
- Lead discovery/requirement gathering sessions
- Lead technical design sessions / Authoring design artefacts
- Managing the technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions
- Managing scope and client expectation
- Providing hands on expert level assistance to developers on technical issues
- Ensuring quality rules are enforced and quality work packages are delivered
- Perform technical audits of Salesforce.com implementations when required.
- 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce.com Technical Architect.
- ADM201 (Admin) certification
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I certification.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II certification.
- Sales Cloud / Service Cloud Certification
- Experience with Lightning development.
- Deep real-world integration deliveries of enterprise software systems using industry standard technologies such as XML, HTTP/HTTPS, Java, C++, and ASP
- SOA and batch integration experience with and without middleware.
- Proven solution engineering and real-world delivery experience
- Clear & confident technical communication skills
- Team leading and colleague mentoring skills