Jolt is democratising tech by breaking walls and making it accessible, with unique courses led by industry pros, that enable anyone to leverage their skills and experience to switch into tech. We only have one mission here at Jolt - pushing our students forward and giving them a real advantage in this challenging, changing world.The bottom line
We're looking for an all-round generalist marketer, with an emphasis on content and copywriting to support our cross-channel product launches, drive consumer and business sales, amplify our brand and position us as a thought-leader in business education for tech. Your objective will be to generate and develop content that is best in class and drives results. You'll be data driven as well as know when to rely on instinct or go outside the box.Your day at work will include
- Develop and own editorial strategy and marketing calendar, with a focus on key stories, product launches, industry trends, and thought leadership
- Develop content campaigns that support channel growth
- Support the commercial team in developing key marketing collateral for products across channels
- Ensure our content across web pages and social media is aligned with our commercial goals, brand messaging and communicates value proposition
- Own our email marketing strategy across channels, specifically for events
- Write compelling, brand-right copy for marketing and transactional emails, social media posts, blog posts, and the Jolt web pages
- Partner with cross-functional teams to produce high quality content that meets business priorities
- Be obsessed with self-editing for tone, grammar, and spelling
- Manage the marketing around student and lead facing events
- Support product launches
- Design assets for events, partners, launches on Figma/Canva
- 3+ years of experience in successfully building brands and creating compelling content
- Experience in managing social media channels
- Experience in organizing marketing and community events
- Experience working in education - specifically innovative further education e.g. bootcamps
- Highly organised and attention to detail in creating quality content across multiple channels
- Intermediate design skills with a desire to learn more
Jolt is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, colour, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability or sex.
- Monthly coaching sessions with a career coach.
- A personal budget for professional growth & development.
- Work alongside passionate, mission-driven professionals.
- Salary range For the experience we're looking for, we've benchmarked up to £55k.