Who are we?
SJR is the Content Marketing Institute's Agency of the Year 2020. We believe in the power of transformative content and have an unparalleled group of talents that do content marketing differently. We combine journalistic rigour with creative intelligence, then amplify with technology to sharpen the conversation, decode complexity, transfer knowledge, and build trust.
We hire passionate innovators, disruptors and content marketers to join us on our mission to create best-in-class brand storytelling. Who we are looking for:
We are currently seeking an Account Manager to be part of the Client Services team delivering an exceptional quality client experience.
The right candidate will have proven experience in the delivery of content programmes that address clients' business challenges through strategic thinking and creative excellence.
This role is responsible for setting the tone for success and upholding it across all client relationships. Who you are:
What you'll do:
- Content Marketer. You bring original and untold stories to life that inspire and resonate with target audiences.
- Executional Strategist. You help develop and implement forward-thinking strategic plans and delivery of compelling work.
- Client Counsellor. You're an active listener and a trusted adviser. You make sound recommendations, and you manage expectations,
- Growth Driver. You are proactive, energetic and driven to create new opportunities for our clients and our business.
What you'll bring:
- Own day-to-day client communication, from taking the brief though to final sign-off.
- Run day-to-day account administration, coordinating budgets, timings, and deliverables to keep projects on track.
- Work closely with editorial, design, and technology colleagues to facilitate content research, analysis, creative concepting, and production.
- Develop a confident knowledge of your client sectors, staying abreast of industry news, competitors and marketplace conditions.
- Drive the success of your accounts with clear objectives, goals and measurement plans
- Play an active role in the business development function; identify and maximise opportunities for organic growth within existing clients.
- Three to five years account management experience; agency setting preferred
- A thorough understanding of content marketing strategy and implementation across a variety of platforms and channels
- A passion for detail, with strong time management and project coordination skills
- Excellent numeracy, verbal communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Proven ability to build effective and collaborative relationships with colleagues, clients and suppliers
- Relentless curiousity, initiative, and an entrepreneurial spirit