Specialist Occupational Therapist (Neuro)Salary: £37,000Location: Victoria, London
We have a unique opportunity for Specialist Occupational Therapists with Neurorehabilitation experience at a brand new, state-of-the-art private hospital in the heart of London.
The hospital is one of the most prestigious healthcare names in the United States and the Middle East. It has been named one of the best hospitals in the world by Newsweek and is now opening its first European site in Victoria, London.
The Neuro-rehabilitation unit is run by dedicated specialists who provide research based neurological therapy assessments using state-of-the-art robotic equipment.
As a Specialist Occupational Therapist, your role will predominantly cover neuro-rehabilitation and neurosurgery services providing highly effective, innovative and evidenced based therapy provision.
- Degree in Occupational Therapy or relevant area
- Post-graduation experience and education in occupational therapy and the areas of cognition and challenging behavior
- Experience as a qualified occupational therapist in an acute hospital setting and neuro-rehabilitation
- 25 days annual leave
- Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension, and they will contribute 10% on top of that
- Gym facilities located within our Admin Office Building at a discounted rate
- Season ticket loans up to the value of £10k per year
- Private Medical Insurance
An attractive and comprehensive relocation package* is available to internationally trained/registered nurses who are successful in their application.
Don't miss out on the chance to move your career in care to a new level. Apply today.