Due to continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Peformance Test Engineer who is comfortable working alongside our clients to achieve their business goals. At Qualitest, you'll have the chance to support the best-known, most influential global brands, strategizing solutions in an incredible range of technologies, across all major industries.
You'll have numerous opportunities to innovate with cutting-edge Qualitest tools, such as our AI-Powered Qualisense Test Predictor and our Qualiview Dashboard. Direct projects in Agile, AI, Automation, DevOps and other red-hot areas!
In return, we can offer you a competitive salary and benefits package. You will have a dedicated Engagement Lead for each assignment, coupled with on-going training throughout your career with us.
There is also the opportunity to work UK wide and as such, we ask for applicants who are fully flexible to travel UK wide.Requirements
- Considerable proven track record in performance testing
- Experience using multiple performance testing tools (such as LoadRunner, JMeter, NeoLoad, EggPlant Performance etc.)
- Ability to quickly adapt to new environments, processes, and technology
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Flexibility to travel UK wide
- Experience with multiple protocols, testing across more than one platform / environments or industry sector
- Maintain awareness of performance testing industry trends and technologies
- Understand the performance test project lifecycle and deliverables for your client engagements
- Undertake the initial installation and configuration of the performance testing tooling and monitors
- Produce reports and documentation for all performance testing efforts, results, activities, data, logging and tracking
- Create and execute performance test scripts, cases, and scenarios that will validate system performance according to workflow and load specifications, using industry standard tools such as Microfocus LoadRunner, Jmeter, NeoLoad, EggPlant Performance, MS VSTS, etc)
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to team members and management
- Develop/enhance and document performance testing methodology
- Analyse the application/hardware under test, the performance testing requirements and the project acceptance criteria and design test scenario(s) and produce project test plans
- Contribute to the Global Performance Testing Community of Practice
- Be responsible for adhering to all internal policy and procedures in relation to security and quality best practice
Intrigued to find more about us?
- Have continuous access to and work with Senior Testing Specialists and Practice Experts
- Be a part of a leading testing company, globally recognized as a Visionary by Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Work with cutting edge technology in a company built by testers for testers, this is what we do!
- As a global company, we offer unique placement opportunities around the world
- Our Qualitester's are the reason for our success, we constantly encourage career development and promote from within
- Visit our website at www.qualitestgroup.com
- Salary - Competitive salary on offer
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Assessments
- Healthcare Cash Plan (UK Healthcare)
- Pension - Auto-enrolment to pension scheme after 3 months - 4% employee and 4% company contribution. The company will match contributions up to 5%. Increases with length of service:
- Life Assurance - 4x Times Salary
- Cycle To Work Scheme - Salary sacrifice scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Benefits Portal
- Annual Performance & Pay Review - Performance and salary reviews annually
- Enhanced Holidays - 33 days per year (including bank holiday's)