Highly Specialist Speech and Language Therapist (Neuro)Salary: £37,000Location: Victoria, London
We have a unique opportunity for Highly Specialist Speech and Language Therapists with Neurorehabilitation experience at a brand new, state-of-the-art private hospital in the heart of London.
The hospital is one of the most prestigious healthcare names in the United States and the Middle East. It has been named one of the best hospitals in the world by Newsweek and is now opening its first European site in Victoria, London.
The Neuro-rehabilitation unit is run by dedicated specialists who provide research based neurological therapy assessments using state-of-the-art robotic equipment.
As a Specialist Speech and Language Therapist, your role will predominantly cover neuro-rehabilitation and neurosurgery services providing highly effective, innovative and evidenced based therapy provision. Essential requirements:
- Degree in Speech and Language Therapy or relevant area
- Post-graduation experience and education in speech and language therapy, including an understanding of tracheostomy care and the benefits of FEES and VFS in the assessment of speech and language therapy
- Experience as a qualified speech and language therapist in an acute hospital setting
- Evidence of a broad based of qualified speech and language therapy experience across different clinical areas
- 25 days annual leave
- Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension, and they will contribute 10% on top of that
- Gym facilities located within our Admin Office Building at a discounted rate
- Season ticket loans up to the value of £10k per year
- Private Medical Insurance
An attractive and comprehensive relocation package* is available to internationally trained/registered nurses who are successful in their application.
Don't miss out on the chance to move your career in care to a new level. Apply today.