This role is for KINTO UK Limited, KINTO UK is part of the Toyota Group and supported by the HR team at Toyota Financial Services (UK) PLC
Reporting to the Contracts & Finance Team Manager you will be required to perform Contracts and Finance admin processing responsibilities in a timely and accurate manner. Must be prepared to take ownership or escalate queries, delivering high quality and consistent service both internally and externally, within an acceptable timescale. Through your work you will provide the highest possible level of commitment and service consistent with the quality procedures for this position.Key Responsibilities
Skills And ExperienceRequirements
- Assist in the management of the life cycle of all contracts and agreements.
- The ability to cover all roles in the Contracts & Finance Team, ensuring we meet department requirements and objectives.
- Liaise with relevant departments and other necessary parties, including Clients and Funders, to ensure queries are resolved in an effective manner.
- To ensure all relevant daily, weekly and monthly tasks are carried out and processed
- Exercise adequate care and control to minimise the risk of loss or damage to company assets under your control and care, reporting any loss or damage to your manager.
- Ensuring the completion of pooled mileage & assist with washing out of vehicles at the end of their life cycle with the customer.
- Production of reports required by the Team Manager.
- Assist in any projects when required, including systems, processes and business needs.
- Carry out any other administration duties as and when required.
BenefitsOur Company Benefits
- Good team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Achieving accurate results
- Self-motivated with enthusiasm to succeed
- Resilient and resourceful
- Salary of £19,000 circa dependent upon experience
- Annual bonus 5% of salary
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Great pension scheme starting at employee contribution of 4% with an employer contribution of 11%. This can flex to 15% dependent upon contributions
- Discounts on different retailers
- Wellbeing hour each month
- Discounts on Toyota & Lexus cars
- Life assurance scheme
- Employee assistance programmes
- The role is working full time from our lovely office at Lakeside, North Harbour in Portsmouth. The building provides many facilities including a Co-op, Subway and Starbucks on site. The hours per week are 37.5 hours working from Monday - Friday.