Our client is looking for experienced Business Analyst professional. You focus on digital excellence and creating a culture of continuous improvement. You create an environment that fosters collaboration, customer service and colleague development.Initial 6 month contract paying outside IR35Responsibilities
- Document and analyse the performance of business processes, identifying risks, strengths, and weaknesses with the ability to create efficient and effective operations aligned to the needs of internal and external customers.
- Proven experience working with regulatory/compliance based claims projects and developing policies and procedures to meet specific deliverables.
- Proven experience in designing and facilitating results focused workshops while engaging front line staff and managers.
- Experience of leading smaller workstreams through effective planning, risk and stakeholder management
- Proven track record of building strong relationships and collaborating at all levels within an organisation
- Able to produce concise and effective business presentations and deliver with clear expectations and outcomes
- Delivering rapid cycle change and improvements within strict timeframes whilst remaining focused on the longer-term improvement opportunities.
- Experience of supporting large-scale projects spanning multiple locations, regions and countries with an appreciation of cultural diversities.
- Agile methodology
- Cloud transformation, AWS/ AZURE exposure
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
If you are interested, apply with an updated CV now.