Employer Brand Marketing ExecutiveThe Role:
As Employer Brand Marketing Executive, you will work alongside Amoria Bond's Internal Recruitment team to create engaging social media and marketing content which shows why Amoria Bond is such a great place to work. Using your creative flair, you will create written, video and image content which captures the amazing things that go on within the business. What you'll be doing:
What great things will I get to create content about?
- Producing a content calendar of pro-active planned posts across all social media platforms
- Reacting to the latest news and trends and creating content accordingly
- Producing, scheduling and posting content
- Working towards the growth of the brand
- Running events and webinars hosted and attended by industry professionals.
You'll constantly have things to keep your social media schedule full including;
- Fully paid quarterly trips for top performers to the world's best locations - Our next trip is to Dubai
- Monthly lunch clubs to 5* dining locations in Manchester
- Consultant promotions as they progress through the business (over 50 promotions so far in 2021)
- Paid trips to places like Chester Races
- Fantastic achievements by our employees from securing massive deals to receiving huge commission cheques
- A whole list of 'little' things that all add up to make Amoria Bond a great place to work. Such as; Progressing Lives Everywhere podcast, Events & Webinars, Charity events, CSR efforts, our D&I Programme, inclusion into Programme One and much, much more.
Who are we?
- Proven experience of delivering measurable return on investment across digital platforms
- Have a portfolio of written, image and video content for an online audience - A good level of ability in graphic design and videography required
- Advanced knowledge of social media platforms such as; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Happy to be in front of, and behind, a camera in order to produce video content
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to conceptualize and explain new content strategies
- Have developed, managed and running events and webinars (Desirable)
Amoria bond is an award-winning international recruitment company providing specialist staffing and consultancy services to our international STEM clients and a global network of professionals. Our core markets are Engineering, Renewable Energy, Technology and Life Sciences.
Trading in 40 countries, we place 1000's of candidates every year into permanent and temporary contract roles with our clients worldwide from our four international offices in Manchester, Amsterdam, Cologne and Singapore.