Java Developer (Mid or Senior) - Java / Spring / APIs / NoSQL / CI / CD / TDDWe are a market leading media company, looking for Java Developers to join our passionate tech team and work on new micro-service applications!
We're looking for Java Developers to join our passionate development team. You will have the opportunity to utilise emerging technologies and work on enterprise level web apps!
- Offices in Osterley - 2 days on site per week when guidelines allow. There's 6 subsidised restaurants and a supermarket, as well as a subsidised gym, cinema, car wash and beauty salon!
- 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women'
- Generous salary - we are looking for both mid-levels and seniors
- Benefits: flexible working hours, remote working options, generous media package, healthcare, pension, opportunity to buy and sell holidays + much more!
- To apply contact Hannah Warrenger on 07464 482 376 or email email@example.com for further info
Sourced by : @TechCareers_LDN -
your 24/7 twitter feed of latest IT vacancies across London WHO ARE WE?
We're one of the UK's largest and most established media & technology organisations! We have a huge presence in the UK digital space, and are looking to strengthen our in-house Java team. We are proud to service in excess of 20 million customers with a state-of-the-art product range and are partnered with a number of global names, integrating their services within our next generation platform.
Our technical team are the glue that holds us together and we're looking to appoint a number of Java Developers to continue our success - we're looking at both mid-levels and seniors, so enquire today! We offer a flexible and varied working environment, in which our developers have the room to progress both professionally and personally.WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Joining as one of our new Java Developers, you will see projects through the entire software development cycle, from initial concept to completion. You will collaborate with the wider tech team to decipher business requirements and build high quality microservice applications from the ground up. You'll also work on high traffic web interfaces that process a huge amount of requests.
TO BE CONSIDERED...
- Java / Spring
- REST APIs
- SQL / NoSQL
- AWS / Azure / Docker
- CI / CD / Jenkins
- Agile / TDD / BDD / Design Principles
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information please call me on 07464 482 376. I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. KEY SKILLS:Java / Spring / APIs / NoSQL / CI / CD / TDD