FICO is a global leader in the predictive analytics sector. Our technology empowers some of the world's largest institutions like BMW, Lloyds Banking Group, Barclays Bank, EE and Tesco, transforming their business through better and more precise business decisions using Big Data Analytics.
This position will work within the global events team, supporting primarily EMEA events and tradeshows and will report to the Global Events Director. This role is a fixed-term contract for 6 months. What You'll Do
What We're Seeking
- Planning and execution of virtual and onsite events across Europe, Middle East, and Africa.
- Support global corporate Events and Marketing team on yearlong planning for FICO's global client conference and internal Sales Kick-off.
- Work with multiple internal stakeholders and external suppliers, using a collaborative approach to identify and execute goals.
- Create and update websites for events as well as online registrations and overall attendee management.
- Ship and track exhibit stands and other materials to and from events. This will include dealing with shipping customs processes.
- Onsite event management where required, including the set up and teardown of event booth at tradeshows.
- Assist in keeping internal tracking tools up to date.
- Control event equipment and stock by managing the distribution, return and storage of the equipment.
Our Offer to You
- Detail orientated, motivated self - starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business.
- Experience in Event Management preferably in a software or technology environment.
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent commercial experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong planning and project management skills with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Familiarity with virtual events and platforms (Bizzabo preferred).
- Passionate, innovative, and creative with a goal of planning and executing tradeshows and events that set FICO apart.
- Confident with a dynamic personality.
- Based on the travel environment at the time, this position would be expected to travel to in-person events as needed up to 25%.
- Executing global virtual events across multiple time zones as well as in-person events will at times require non-traditional hours
- Flexible working practices, which allows for an excellent work/life balance.
- A lucrative base salary and bonus package, and enhanced family leave policies.
- A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core values: 'Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others'.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique strengths.
- Opportunities to give back to your community, and social events with colleagues.