Who we are:
GRA Digital is a small, nimble digital marketing agency based in Glasgow. We are all about great creative ideas, sound strategic thinking and thorough, professional service.
We have just one goal; to achieve the greatest impact we can for each client's marketing spend.
We work with a great bunch of clients across every single sector you can think of. From Property to Sport, Motors to Storage and Drinks to Confectionery. What we are looking for:
We are seeking an enthusiastic, proactive and inspiring Digital Marketing Manager to join our small team in Glasgow. The focus of the role will be to plan, implement and manage digital campaigns and help grow our agency.Responsibilities include:
- Day to day management of multiple clients' digital accounts
- Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword research and optimisation
- Execute tests, collect data, and identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in organic and paid campaigns
- Strong understanding of SEO, PPC, re-marketing, social media & email marketing
- Creating PPC and Paid Social strategies for clients
- Analysing and utilising data in written reports
- Assist with developing and delivering integrated digital campaign strategies.
- In-depth experience of configuring Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager etc.
- Able to communicate accurately with clients and build strong client relationships.
- Experienced in auditing, setting-up, managing and reporting paid search campaigns.
- Manage multiple clients Social Media accounts
- Contribute to organic Social Media strategies
- A self-starter who isn't afraid to take control of situations and lead strategic direction of campaigns;
- A Personable individual;
- An energetic Team player
- 3- 5 years' agency experience, exclusive of in-house experience
- A tolerance for Absolute Radio
What you'll get:
- Strong writing skills and excellent English, given that the successful candidate will need to write written reports for clients and blog content.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to 'sell' a campaign to a client
- Competitive salary
- 3% pension contribution
- Generous holiday allowance
- CPD training
- Away days
- Occasional Friday night drinks
- Opportunity for fast career progression for the right individual
- Early finish on Friday
The position is for a fixed term period of six months . The successful candidate will be required to work full-time. Our typical working hours are Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm with a 4:00pm finish on a Friday.How to apply:
To apply, please send your CV and a covering statement on "What makes a great digital marketer?" (200 words max) to email@example.com with 'Digital Marketing Manager' in the subject line.*No agencies or freelancers please.