Database Administrator (DBA) DB2
/Oracle/Mysql/MongoDB required with experience of installing, tuning, maintaining production and test systems on mission critical environments, on hosted and cloud infrastructure. You will have expertise in reviewing and tuning systems; both database, configuration and SQL.
Responsibility for maintaining and setting up key eCommerce sites for a wide range of international clients. Experience with DB2
and either Oracle or MySQL is required as well as experience of installing, tuning, maintaining production and test systems on mission critical environments, on hosted and cloud infrastructure as this will be key to the role.
Working with development, support and architecture teams to design maintainable and performant solutions, provide BAU support and advice to all teams.
The successful applicants will work within a strong technical services team at Watford and potentially on client site and demonstrate best practice at all times. On-call/out of hours support services are also provided from the DBA team to the wider Wunderman support teams.You...
Talented, enthusiastic, focused, eye for detail, professional. Keen to learn and to challenge for smarter ways of doing things; a team player proud of their work who wants to share it. You like working in a fast-paced environment and are ready to inspire outstanding online shopper experiences for consumers and brands, no matter what product, service, sector, device or channel!
You will have a customer-first mindset, with the maturity and initiative to do what it takes keep our clients happy, including some working at client locations. When our clients win - we win!We need you to be really great at
If you know any of this even better
- Experience working on IBM DB2 DBA experience DB2 versions 9.5 to 11.5 LUW (Linux, Unix & Windows). Designing, sizing, tuning, housekeeping, building and all aspects of data.
- Experience working on Oracle DBA experience Oracle versions 11g to 19c (Linux, Unix & Windows, RDS ). Knowledge of OEM or statspack in order to do performance tuning. Designing, sizing, tuning, housekeeping, building and all aspects of data.
- Experience working on MySQL DBA experience Mysql, Aurora (Linux, Unix & Windows, RDS service). Designing, sizing, tuning, housekeeping, building and all aspects of data.
- Experience working on Mongo DB stand alone and cloud service. Backup and restore , replica and maintenance of db and support in performance tuning from DB prespective
- Cloud server monitoring , using various cloud watch reports
Wunderman Thompson Commerce
- Exposure to full project lifecycle in delivering complex enterprise class solutions
- Exposure to environments using - J2EE 1.4/1.5/1.6
- Exposure to MySQL
- Cloud experience across AWS and GCP.
- Some exposure to Oracle, Oracle version 11g and 12c running on Linux or Unix
- Exposure to IBM WebSphere Application Server v6.x -v8.x, Jboss, Oracle Application Server.
- Exposure to Mongo DB
- Hands-on experience with Unix based systems (AIX, Linux).
is a new global eCommerce consultancy that applies strategy, technical know-how and outstanding design to make a big impact through eCommerce.How?
By creating outstanding websites and inspired shopper journeys. It's why we work with some of the most exciting brands around such as Tempur, DFS, Domino's, Boots, Xerox, Sainsbury's, Selfridges, Specialized and Ted Baker.Tell me more!
We're an inclusive group of more than 1350 thinkers and doers from WPP's leading commerce agencies Salmon, POSSIBLE Commerce and Gorilla Group alongside two Amazon specialists - all under the world-renowned Wunderman brand. Our reputation is based on having the best in the business - people who are inspired yet straight-talking, and who really want to understand not just our clients but their customers. We are passionate about innovation in everything we do, and proud of what our people achieve, empowering and respecting every one of them.
Together, we keep our clients and their customers inspired and ahead through digital, future-ready sites, solutions and services. When our clients win - we win.
With new, state-of-the-art offices in Watford, and two other cool agency offices in Central London, we've got 20 locations mapped across Europe, North America and Asia.
As our business grows internationally, we're seeking new people who share our values and work ethic. We especially want to encourage more women to join, and take a key role in shaping some of the best eCommerce sites and experiences in the world.At Wunderman Thompson, a WPP company, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.