Synechron is a leading digital business consultancy firm and technology solution provider focused on the financial services industry, working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. We deliver enterprise-scale business transformation programs for our clients and our employees are at the heart of driving that change.
We work on some of the most exciting initiatives for our clients to help them transform their businesses for the 21st century. Whether it's Building an Enterprise-Grade Regulatory Reporting Platform for a Global Asset Manager, creating an end-to-end cloud infrastructure for a Tier 1 Global Bank or partnering with leading FinTechs on exciting, new engagements leveraging cutting-edge technologies, we can promise no day is the same.
Who we're looking for to help us drive that impact!
Synechron offers a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. We are looking for driven individuals, who want to be a part of our growth journey as one of the leading consultancy firms in the UK and around the world. To do this well, we need the best people to help us reach our goals and become a part of our winning team.
Our technology teams vary in size. Generally, they work in an agile environment, working very closely with our client's business and IT teams. Our projects and engagements vary; therefore, we are looking for individuals who are fungible, have a can-do' attitude and want to learn more by stepping outside of their comfort zone. Synechron's Diversity statement
Synechron are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiative 'Same Difference' is committed to fostering an inclusive culture - promoting equality, diversity and an environment that is respectful to all. We encourage applicants from across diverse backgrounds, race, ethnicities, religion, age, marital status, gender, sexual orientations, or disabilities to apply. We offer flexible workplace arrangements, mentoring, internal mobility, learning and development programmes to support our global workforce. Empowerment and collaboration are at the core of how we operate.
Our direct Investment Banking Client is looking for a strong Senior Full Stack Developer Note: Valid Visa to work as Perm employee is a must & We don't provide Visa Sponsorship Senior Full Stack Developer
The successful candidate will be expected to the following:
Essential Technical Skills
- Work within a team of 4 - 6 people with a dedicated product owner. Most teams are in a single location but it can be geographically dispersed
- Take a business requirement, divide it up into stories and deliver each story iteratively to production.
- Product support is integral to the role - we have a saying, "the team builds it, the team supports it".
- Identify areas of technical debt, ensure a healthy balance of tech debt and new functionality is prioritised and worked on
- For new items you need to design the solution and ensure that it follows technology guidelines and constraints
- Pairing with other members of the team
We expect the candidate to have the following skills:
Desirable Technical Skills
- Demonstrable experience of programming in multiple programming languages
- At least one language at 'expert' level
- Working knowledge of a unix
- Must understand databases from a consumer point of view and a good understanding of how-to setup relational database
- Knowledge of HTTP APIs e.g. RESTful APIs
- FIX protocol
- Expert level knowledge of a database technology