Are you ready to play an integral role in supporting and developing operational activities in a fast-moving, people and technology focused organisation?
If so, this role will be ideal for you if you have some recent experience in a PMO, Technical Coordinator or Service Delivery role and you are looking to take the next step in your career.
Sword Venture deliver a range of Consultancy & Managed Services across Data, Information Management and Business Intelligence solutions, specifically focused on the Energy sector.
Our Service Delivery Coordinators are responsible for all operational activities relating to the delivery of these services and act as a focal point for colleagues and clients alike.
You'll work directly with highly skilled Data Engineers, Developers and Analysts working across several continents as well as colleagues across our Finance, Resource Planning and Management teams. What the role will look like:
To be successful in this role it is likely you'll have:
- Work collaboratively with delivery teams and clients with a focus on ensuring that the services are adding value. This includes collating and sharing customer feedback, success stories, and lessons learned.
- Take responsibility for the processes and procedures involved in running the services, with a focus on operational excellence. This includes managing service reviews with key stakeholders, onboarding new consultants, and creating a communications plan to ensure engagement with delivery teams.
- Build an innovative culture and a safe environment where people can challenge the norm, with an emphasis on process improvement.
- Facilitate transformative ideas that have a positive business impact and generate improvement initiatives across our organisation.
- Inspire a mindset of continuous improvement that aligns with Sword's Modern Managed Services approach.
- Give advice, coach, and facilitate as required. Where upskilling is identified, work with peers to plan training pathways to support and develop our colleagues.
- Drive resourcing efforts where requirements are identified to expand existing or new services. This includes working with our internal recruiting team to assess and qualify candidates and optimise the resourcing workflow.
- Take responsibility for managing operational costs, ensuring increased profitability of the services.
- Highly developed organisational and interpersonal skills and a natural aptitude for delivering a best-in-class service to our customers and colleagues.
- Experience working in an Agile team or knowledge of Agile approaches: Kanban, Scrum, etc. would be highly beneficial.
- Experience working with cross disciplinary technical teams ideally in the digital space and a broad understanding of tools including Microsoft 365, Power BI, Power Platform, Azure Data and D365 solutions.
- Experience capturing technical success stories and converting them into high-impact value metrics.
- Experience with business intelligence tools.
- Strong interpersonal skills and technical credibility.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
This role will be based primarily from our office in Staines where you'll experience a great working environment and the opportunity to work alongside an experienced, motivated and talented team. We are all working from home at present but hope to return to the office when it is safe to do so.
All members of the Sword team are supported and encouraged to develop their career with Sword through our personal training and development plan alongside an attractive salary, pension and healthcare package.
For a confidential discussion regards this opportunity please apply on-line in the first instance.