We are seeking a Technical Lead to work with our Client Development teams to guide the development, processes, standards and tools, and take technical responsibility across all stages and iterations of software development for the team.
As our Technical Lead, you understand the importance of making technical decisions and providing technical solutions for your teammates, while empowering them to take ownership of the result. We also believe you have an ambitious mindset; you are highly committed to learning and sharing your knowledge with your team members so your work can show high quality.
As part of Derivco Sports, you will be involved in all stages of the software development life cycle, from the initial idea to getting it up and running live. Turning thought into action will get another meaning since you will be the go-to-person and push the team's agenda into other crowds as the Tech Lead. To enjoy this role, you should consider yourself as an attentive representative, whilst assuring that the core functions are maintained together with your team, the Product Owners, and the Lead Architect.
So you are probably wondering who we are?
We are the exceptional minds proudly powering the Betway sports betting app.
We are a global software development house that uses great tech to make our
product bigger and better every day. Our focus is constantly evolving our and
we're proud to say we've gone live with technology our competitors can only
What you need to succeed:
- Current experience with OOP, preferably C# and TypeScript
- Knowledge of SOLID principles of design.
- Experience with open source front end technologies, including React
- Knowledge of SignalR and Xamarin would be beneficial.
- Experience with automation and CI/CD, preferably Azure DevOps
- Knowledge and practical experience of source control and tools such as GIT
- Experience in iterative/agile (e.g. KANBAN, SCRUM, XP)
- Ability to build something from scratch
- Experience developing for web browsers (mobile and desktop) and native application (Xamarin iOS and Android)
- Employing a craftmanship approach, to develop clean, readable and enduring code
- A strong academic background (formal qualification, HND, Degree or equivalent experience)
- Aptitude for abstract reasoning
- Technology agnostic
- Broad understanding of networking, OOP frameworks and data structures
- Previous experience of coaching and mentoring others
We understand that having a healthy work-life balance is essential and in return for your dedication we offer multiple benefits to suit your needs:
· A defined contribution pension scheme
· Company's Life Assurance
· Private Healthcare
· Discretionary Company bonus linked to performance
· Referral bonus scheme
· EdenRed restaurant allowance
· A Wellness allowance or gym membership
· 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing for each complete year until a maximum of 30 days is reached
· Entertainment budget
· Continuoustraining and development opportunities
· Social events- internal and external events to suit everyone
Apply online today!