An amazing opportunity to join one of the leading integrated energy companies in Europe, solely responsible of international trading of crude oil, petroleum products & bio fuel
They are looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join them in their London location.
You would work on all parts of the application lifecycle (Analysis, Design, Testing, Post Go Live Support & Maintenance)
You will get to work closely with key stakeholders and business partners to ensure application within the trading domain are supported.Responsibilities:
- Conduct interviews to gather user requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, workflow storyboards, use cases scenarios and other methods.
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of requirements analysis on project-by-project basis to define project impact and success criteria.
- Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Perform quality assurance testing on application changes and features within the ICT domain and to support Business users in their acceptance testing and any application training
- Contribute towards the implementation of changes to applications and provide post go-live support for the application maintenance tea
- Manage relationships with third-party service providers to monitor and improve where required the quality of support provided to end-users of trading applications.
- University degree in STEM subject or similar, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ experience working as a functional or Technical Business Analyst. Experience working in Commodity and Energy markets is a requirement
- Experience with the Oil, Products and Biofuels markets is desirable.
- Knowledge of at least one ETRM package is desirable
- Experience with software development lifecycle and experience in end-to-end delivery for change initiatives.
- Knowledge of programming and scripting languages such as .NET/ Python/ Java.
- Knowledge of common Business Analysis methodologies and tools; formal Business Analysis or ICT qualifications are desirable.
- Knowledge of project management, Agile methodologies and service delivery tools and methodologies is an asset.
Send through you application to be apart leading the commodities and integrated energy space