As part of the client's eCommerce team, the Customer Experience Lead is responsible for the management, planning and activation of the new experiences in order to deliver program KPI's.
Based on the eCommerce team priorities, the CX lead will own various priority topics including new features on the website or updates to existing pages and features.
The CX Lead is responsible for developing the Business requirements and business cases, and collaborating with multiple stakeholders to plan feature launches according to the release schedules. The CX lead is responsible for briefing the design agency or UX & design teams, providing feedback and approving deliverables. The CX lead will also be responsible for approving the functional specifications of said features.Life as a Customer Experience Lead at Merkle
A few of the benefits
- Work with cross-channel stakeholders across the business to develop Analyze customer feedback, data, and benchmark best practices to build new customer experience initiatives.
- Provide briefing to creative agencies or internal UX/UI resources and ensure solutions meet business requirements.
- Follow initiatives from implementation to design to deployment and be a primary point of contact for the project.
- Support local market initiatives by providing solid eCommerce expertise and by ensuring a consistent customer experience.
Whether it's the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the Merkle social calendar, people love working here - and we hope you will too
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Career development through Merkle University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks and mentorship
- Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension, life insurance and other corporate benefits
- A selection of other benefits including ability to buy additional holiday, season ticket loan and 2 volunteer days
At Merkle, a dentsu company, we believe that creating diverse and balanced teams is not just a moral imperative, it is a business imperative. To help our clients reach millions of different people every day, we need our people to reflect the society that we represent.
We aim to create an inclusive culture where all talent thrives, and we champion meaningful progress in diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) for our people, clients and partners.
DEI is firmly embedded into our shared values - the 8 Ways to Never Before - and our Leadership Framework, which applies to all of our people. And our Global DEI Principles reflect our pledge to be an organisation that promotes wellbeing and inclusivity for everyone - regardless of ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, gender (incl. gender identity and gender expression), age, neurodiversity or physical ability.
We are proud of what makes us different and encourage applicants from all different backgrounds to apply to join us. We are always happy to discuss all flexible and agile approached to working and should you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our recruitment teams.What we are looking for in you
- Circa 5 years in eCommerce / Digital ideally in building new features or in conversion rate optimization activities
- Great understanding of acquisition & retention programs
- Experience in driving UX & Design stakeholders
- Conversation rate optimization mindset
- Experience of working with development teams
- Solid project management skills
- Familiar with Analytics and Behavioral analysis tools
- Understating of CMS (preferably AEM) and PIM (Hybris)
- Experience with end-to-end eCommerce journey, discovery, consideration, purchase, checkout etc.
- Understanding of UX/UI topics, able to brief and challenge designs