Due to continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Agile Test Manager
who is comfortable with working alongside our clients to achieve their business goals. At Qualitest, you'll have the chance to support the best-known, most influential global brands, strategizing solutions in an incredible range of technologies, across all major industries.
You'll have numerous opportunities to innovate with cutting-edge Qualitest tools, such as our AI-Powered Qualisense Test Predictor and our Qualiview Dashboard. Direct projects in Agile, AI, Automation, DevOps and other red-hot areas!
In return, we can offer you a competitive salary and benefits package. You will have a dedicated Engagement Lead for each assignment, coupled with on-going training throughout your career with us.
There is also the opportunity to work UK wide and as such, we ask for applicants who are fully flexible to travel UK wide.Requirements
- Proven track record in managing test teams
- Basic knowledge of the finance industry or Healthcare sector.
- Experience of setting up and implementing a Product testing strategy
- Experience of setting up and implementing an automated suite of regression tests including the ability to provide best practise recommendations
- Experience of providing testing consultancy to customers
- Experience in working with offshore teams
- Experience in Agile, Waterfall and V-Model methodologies
- Good knowledge of internal standards and procedures, particularly relating to testing and the software development lifecycle
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong influencing/negotiation skills
- Strong organisation skills; high level of detail
- Collaborative work approach with colleagues
- Salary - Competitive salary on offer
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Assessments
- Healthcare Cash Plan (UK Healthcare)
- Pension - Auto-enrolment to pension scheme after 3 months - 4% employee and 4% company contribution. The company will match contributions up to 5%. Increases with length of service:
- Life Assurance - 4x Times Salary
- Cycle To Work Scheme - Salary sacrifice scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Benefits Portal
- Annual Performance & Pay Review - Performance and salary reviews annually
- Enhanced Holidays - 33 days per year (including bank holiday's)