Digital Marketing Manager - British Heritage Retail London (Flexi working)£35,000 - £40,000
An exciting opportunity for a talented Digital Marketing Manager to join a long-standing British Heritage Brand in London.
The brand has had phenomenal online growth over the past 18 months and are on track to have their best year ever so it's an exciting time to be joining their ecommerce team! You will get lots of autonomy in this role - it's going to be very hands on & fast-paced so it will suit a self-starter who's not afraid to get their hands dirty!About the Role
- Directing & executing their digital marketing strategy across the business, driving traffic & revenue to their website & in store.
- Managing the day-to-day relationships with their external paid media agencies - PPC, Paid Social, Display, Affiliates & SEO.
- Responsible for managing their email marketing programme and customer database/CRM.
- Budget Management responsibility.
- Analysis & reporting on performance of all channels.
- Liaising with wider marketing, buying & content teams.
This role will suit a senior digital marketing executive who is looking to take a step up in terms of responsibility.
- 3+ years' experience in digital marketing - both acquisition & retention
- Retail background - ideally homeware/furniture/fashion
- Strong numerical skills & strong understanding of performance marketing
- Agency management experience would be ideal
If this sounds interesting, please "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to email@example.com