Crowcon Detection Instruments Ltd. is looking to recruit a junior project manager. This is a broad role that will require collaboration with marketing, product and technical teams to deliver new products & business models. This role will partner with various teams to perform these functions, however, you will have overall accountability to translate product requirements and manage this in an executable plan.
Crowcon is part of the Halma Group (FTSE 100 company). Crowcon is forward thinking, growing and profitable with strong results year on year. We promote Equality and Diversity in our workplace which is reflected in the make of the workplace (our colleagues) and the ideas they all bring to the table. We encourage work-life balance via flexible working, including flexible start and finish times and home working. At the end of the day we are here to save lives.We encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note: Crowcon does not provide Visa sponsorship.What will you be doing?
Your skills & experience
- Own the end-to-end delivery of a project whether this a product or technical change.
- Lead multiple virtual teams to develop new products and services and manage their introduction.
- Translate marketing/customer requirements into product/technical requirements and manage cross functional teams (internal and external) to delivery.
- Report on project cost, time and specification status.
- Manage and where required investigate system level trouble shooting and problem solving.
- Identify opportunities to drive new revenue streams.
Desirable, but not essential
- Experience, in managing multiple initiatives with competing priorities simultaneously.
- Experience of project management methodologies.
- Engineering or relevant science discipline background.
- Good written/verbal communication/presentation skills and ability to create good working relationships with diverse teams throughout the organisation
- Experience in project management of hazardous area products (ATEX/IECEx) or in other regulated industries
- Experience in managing digital projects in a fast-moving team.
Additional Company benefits:
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday
- Birthday off
- 14 weeks' full pay maternity/paternity/adoption leave
- Halma company shares
- Matched contribution pension scheme
- Health cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised bus passes
If you're ready for the rewarding opportunity to join our family, and help drive our company through our next phase, we'd love to hear from you!