Senior Partnerships Manager - EMEALocation
We are hiring a Senior Partnership Manager to join our revenue team.Who are we?
You know those annoying marketing messages you get every day. Well they're only going to get worse unless someone does something about it. Ometria's purpose is to help retailers create marketing experiences their customers will love.
We use data to truly understand each customer, and make sure that their experiences are ones they truly find valuable. We do this right now for 200 of the fastest growing retail brands, from Made.com to Hotel Chocolat, and for 270 million individual people across the world. We have (rather empty) offices based in London, New York and Southampton, and have raised over £25m from leading VCs like Octopus and Summit.What You Will Be Doing
As Senior Partnerships Manager you will help implement our global partnerships strategy at a regional level. You will work closely with strategic alliances, agencies and ISV partnerships to source and influence major deals, allowing us to scale faster and become the obvious choice of provider. You will identify and sign up key partners to create a network of revenue producing partnerships, helping to deliver a consistent and scalable pipeline of opportunities
Your mission will be to support opportunities sourced through partnership connections to increase their win rate. In addition to contributing to the overall revenue figure, the partnerships you build will significantly impact the overall success of our clients, creating better onboarding experiences, additional product functionality and improving customer retention.What kind of people do well in this role?
- ExperiencedYou ideally have proven experience working in both Partnerships and SaaS within the eCommerce or retail space. You are able to talk credibly on the level of a senior retail marketer and build a network of both tech and agency partners in the martech space.
Why join Ometria?
- Strong communicatorYou effectively communicate with your internal team and external partners, acting as an ambassador for the company within our ecosystem
- Relationship buildingYou can maintain a large number of effective relationships simultaneously. You are skilled in active listening, and positioning solutions in a way that is useful for the partner.
- CommercialYou are revenue focused and results driven. You are used to carrying and achieving targets and providing accurate forecasts for a partner function.
One of our values is "It's awesome to be here", here are some of the reasons we love working here
- Team of amazing people
We are committed to hiring the right people and maintaining our culture as we grow
- Making sure you'll have an impact
We're solving interesting challenges and you'll have a say in how we solve them
- Supporting learning and development
We're in this together and want you to become the best and feel supported as you do so. We want all Ometrians to be able to continually learn and grow in their roles.
- Going above and beyond to help each other
We're all part of the bigger picture. We love helping each other to thrive and celebrate success together.
The amazing people of Ometria are the core of our business. We believe in making it awesome to be here for all Ometrians and place a continued focus on making Ometria an inclusive, respectful and diverse environment.
We're an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.