Quotacom have been exclusively retained by a fast growing and highly innovative Big Data FinTech organisation, in order to support their growth in the UK. Our client provides instant Big Data aggregation, empowering Tier 1 Financial Services and Banking clients to exploit data at scale.
Reporting directly to the Head of Product Management, the Big Data Integration Consultant will work closely with the client to drive customer success as well as managing the technical implementation of the solution. You'll advise clients on best practices for data model design, python clusters and/or clusters dimensioning, gathering client requirements and working between the Technical team and the business in order to deliver value for your client.
It's important you're able to manage concurrent projects, interfacing between various teams, as well as bringing a strong technical background, ideally coming from a software engineering background.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your expertise in one of the most advanced FinTech solutions. You'll work in a highly dynamic environment where innovation and creativity are highly valued, as well as playing a key position in strategic projects for Global financial services institutions.Required Skills & Experience:Professional:
- Engineering Degree or Master in Mathematics / Computer Science
- Strong experience working with Financial Services / Banking, ideally with Front Office IT or Risk IT, or financial software companies.
- Strong communication skills
- Client orientated and eager to solve problems
- Project Management experience
- Experience / Skills within Big Data environments and technologies, as well as SQL and/or Python programming languages.
At Quotacom, we take the security and privacy of your personal data very seriously, any data we hold will be in accordance with data protection legislation. Full details of our privacy notice can be found at www.quotacom.com/privacy-notice/