A Lead Business Analyst is required within a leading consulting firm to help drive forward some of their most challenging and interesting projects. This is an initial 6 month contract paying a day rate outside IR35.What will the role involve?
- Lead a team of business analysts and drive Digital transformation program.
- Using storyboarding, task analysis, user research tasks and whatever appropriate to capture and develop user requirements
- Assisting with the creation and design of process flows, journey maps, etc. that can facilitate the understanding of sales customer journey
- Developing user requirements and managing product backlogs
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Project Managers to sign off requirements
- Liaising with relevant channel teams, technology teams, digital teams, legal, risk and compliance teams, to document design options and recommendations
- Identifying opportunities for straight through approval processing through data automation and workflow automation
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts in ensuring user stories are developed correctly and meet acceptance criteria
- Assist the business parties with the change management activities to ensure successful project implementation
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Lead design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Review and analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of systems analysis in order to define outcome criteria and measure-taking actions
- Ability to operate in a multi-faceted role often consisting of elements of Business Analysis solution architecture, project management and workshop facilitation
- Ability to work with SMEs, Product Owners, solution architects and clients to determine the best solution for known and anticipated constraints
- Able to operate confidently and propose solutions in ambiguous / early stage situations
- Able to define and document business requirements clearly and explain how various components of the business interacts
- Able to estimate the level of effort and duration of entire projects and engagements
- Able to define individual user stories / tasks to a high degree of certainty
- Able to create and deliver compelling presentations
If this role could be of interest to you, please apply with an up to date version of your CV.