Our client, a specialist Engineering contractor, is a partner to the world's leading pharmaceutical manufacturing companies. Their world-class technical and engineering department assist on-site with the manufacturing processes on-site in terms of calibration.
With the continued growth of the sector in Ireland, the demand for experienced calibration technicians has increased and our client at present has a number of roles across different locations across the country.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company in this sector who at the core of their business have progression plans in place for each member of staff as well as further training.
You will be involved in the Setup, calibration, and troubleshooting of temperature, pressure, flow, humidity, level, balancing, density, viscosity instrumentation, pH and conductivity analysers, dimensional and measurement equipment and a wide range of other instrumentation.Responsibilities
- Carry out calibrations in a safe and timely manner.
- Report work carried out in compliance with site-based reporting tools.
- To be available and to undertake any site required training
- Maintain all documentation in an organised and controlled manner in compliance with regulations.
- Walking down newly installed systems and verifications against P&ID drawings.
- Supporting calibration engineer with criticality assessment activities.
For these roles our client looking for the following qualifications and experienceQualifications/Trade
Time served Instrumentation/Calibration, Electrical & Instrumentation (E&I)trade qualification (apprenticeship),
or B.Sc. Degree in Instrumentation, Calibration or Automation, Mechatronics, Electronic engineering (would need to have a module completed on Instrumentation).Experience
have the following experience
- Have strong knowledge of Calibration methods & procedures and the ability to calibrate various types of instrumentation including temperature, pressure, humidity, level, analytical, etc.
- Ideally at least 2-3 years industry experience
- A good knowledge of Calibration Systems and Automation/Controls system.
- Literacy in Computer Operating Systems and applications such as Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.
- Possess excellent Communication / Documentation and Interpersonal skills
This role is open to the right candidate who is looking to relocate to Ireland permanently,
- Healthcare Cover
- Life Assurance
- Pension Contribution
- Training & Educational Assistance
If you're considering moving to Ireland and would like to know more about the role, please get in touch today.