An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing & Communications Manager to work within our organisation.
Formed in 1998 - we have come a long way. From our humble beginning in North London, we have grown to occupy a substantial purpose-built HQ in Enfield in 2008 and opened our own plant hire yard in 2010. Currently we oversee all types of Civil Engineering projects as Principal Contractor and subcontractor for both the public and private sectors, including Rail, London Underground, Hospitals, Schools/Universities, MOD, and Infrastructure Commercial Developments.Salary:
Competitive, dependent on skills and experienceDuties:
(including, but not limited to the following)
Key skills required:
- Copywriting social media posts, blogs, opinion pieces and web content.
- Analyse and reporting on content performance and provide recommendations for topics and campaigns relevant to the business, and to drive the success of new, and existing products.
- Deliver tactical marketing plans for different areas of the company's activities, to significantly grow awareness and visibility of our services.
- Communicate marketing efforts and plans through meetings and other communication channels.
- Initiate collaboration with operations/leadership and business development to define strategies to address specific project and/or client requirements.
- Compliance with Company H&S Procedures.
- Degree qualification in marketing or another related subject
- Excellent copywriting skills, impeccable grammar, and a strong interest in writing
- Exceptional presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Experience within a construction or project management background
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter & highly motivated individual that can work on their own initiative to tight timeframes as well as part of a team.
Should you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this role then we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please send your CV, with a cover letter mentioning the job that you are applying for to our HR department via the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org