Lead .NET DeveloperRemote working full time initially. Longer term will be a mix of onsite (London) and remote.Excellent package on offer
Our industry leading client are growing their .NET Engineering team considerably over the coming months. They are looking for Lead developers to drive their work on cutting edge software and applications. You will work on software used by millions across the world.What we are looking for:
As a Lead .NET Developer, you will be leading a team, set direction and take responsibility for successfully achieving outcomes or deliverables. You will have a team of people to support, leading a development pod, or else you could be working across multiple pods, providing some centralised expertise necessary for a larger program of work.
- You'll have expertise in architecture and will feel comfortable leading higher-level architectural discussions.
- Using your experience of the development process, it's likely you'll own the overall process across the team building strong principles and putting robust methods and patterns in place.
- You will be comfortable having conversations with senior stakeholders on both a technical and non technical level, being one of the main points of engagement between the tech team and higher management.
- Coaching and mentoring the team will be important in the role.
If you are interested in a confidential conversation about the role above please send a current CV/profile for review.
- .NET and more recently .NET Core based solutions in C#,
- Experience building web applications using ASP.NET/Core.
- Comfortable across the full-stack and may have done both SPA and MVC based implementations.
- A good understanding of SOA or Microservices and you are familiar with asynchronous messaging architectures.
- Experience of cross-functional Agile teams and familiar with Scrum ceremonies.
- Developing code using CI/CD tools.
- You are comfortable designing and building for the cloud, preferably Microsoft Azure (or other main cloud - AWS / GCP) and will have designed and worked on architectures that include Platform-as-a-Service components.
- You will have experience designing microservices, cross-cutting concerns such as logging, security and monitoring and you'll have a strong understanding of reference application patterns and architectures.