We are looking for a Community Scheduling Manager to join Mediatonic.
Mediatonic is the game developer behind Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout and a new member of the Epic Games family. We're aiming to build "the Greatest Gameshow on Earth" as part of our mission to connect people through massively-multiplayer game experiences.
We take pride in crafting original titles that bring people together. Our quest is to create joyful experiences that are open to all by investing in the ideas, technologies and people that can bring our vision to life.
We're looking for fantastic people to join our world-class team to help grow Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout into an entertainment platform and to nurture the other equally ambitious titles we're dreaming up.DescriptionResponsibilities
We're looking for a super-organised, content-savvy person with a global mindset to join the Fall Guys Publishing team, as we continue on our quest to build the greatest game show on earth.
As Community Scheduling Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that social media and first party platform channel content is organised and strategically timed for our worldwide Fall Guys audience. The role will involve coordinating across Community, Marketing, Design, Creative Services and Production teams to deliver high-quality, accurate and timely content for all key beats and IP collaborations.Details
- Own and update the Fall Guys social media scheduling Trello board (please note this role is not creating or natively scheduling the content itself)
- Inform international content teams of all scheduling changes
- Coordinate with Production team to ensure that any changes to release times/content is reflected across social media schedule
- Coordinate with Design to ensure any CMS changes to the in-game store is reflected across PR & Marketing Calendar
- Work with Creative Services Producer to track asset creation and manage the schedule for key content across Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and TikTok
- Lead asset briefing for blogs, including managing copy localisation requests and blog scheduling on CMS (including Game Fuel)
- Liaising with Marketing team and platform partners to maximize the use of first-party (ie. PlayStation) news feeds and notification systems, as well as blogs and websites
- Manage translations of blog copy into all supported languages
- Drive Message of the Day in-game posts
- Track movement/slippage and deploy content live at the appropriate times
- Experience balancing priorities and internal resources across multiple campaigns
- Ability to think ahead, self-prioritize effectively and contribute cross-functionally
- Strong organisational skills and follow-through with interdepartmental teams
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Deep familiarity of social media asset requirements and limitations
- Knowledgeable of best scheduling practice for multiple regional audiences, with the ability to reflect on campaign data with an eye on improving performance
- Comfortable with brand partnerships with multiple stakeholders and brand guidelines
- A genuine for love for video games and understanding of the player community
- Bonus Live games as service experience
Are you interested in joining a business who strive to create moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years? Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards the common goal appeal to you?
As a creative business, we recognise that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives and we strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome and diversity is celebrated. As we push towards ever more ambitious and high quality titles, we are looking for the finest talent in the industry to come and join us on our quest.Details
We not only offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects, we also offer competitive salaries, flexible working and private healthcare.How To Apply & Really Impress Us
As a people first company, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you're passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd. Successful applicants will usually have a phone chat before being invited to a full interview and in some cases a panel interview with colleagues across Mediatonic & Epic. We look forward to hearing from you!We receive heaploads of applications, and while we do our best to respond, we can't always guarantee this.