SUSE is a global leader in true open source innovation, collaborating with partners, communities and customers to deliver and support robust open source software solutions. SUSE's market leading Linux, Kubernetes, container and cloud offerings enable customers to innovate everywhere - from the data centre, to the cloud, to the edge and beyond. SUSE puts the "open" back in open source, giving customers the agility to tackle innovation challenges today and the freedom to evolve their strategy and solutions tomorrow.STRATEGIC JOURNEY
SUSE was founded in 1992 and has grown strongly since that time. In 2019, the company was acquired from Micro Focus Plc by EQT Partners. SUSE is now aspiring to become a Public company and has recently announced its intention to list on the German Stock Exchange, and become a DAX100. To support this growth the legal, compliance and company secretariat function is being developed under a newly appointed Chief Legal Officer, VP legal and Deputy Company Secretary.
An opportunity now exists to join our legal and CoSec team at an exciting stage in the future of SUSE.Office location: Staines, United KingdomPRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As EA to the Chief Legal Officer and team, you will:
- Be responsible for handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks in accordance with adopted policies and procedures.
- Work side by side with the Executive Administrative Team to ensure all meetings are set and the organizations priorities are being kept front and centre.
- Remain flexible, proactive, inventive, and efficient while interacting with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, under varying degrees of pressure.
- Be professional and maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Manage meeting agendas, take meeting notes and follow-up on action items.
- Understand the departments priorities and manage /conserve Chief Legal Officer and VPs time accordingly.
- Maintain CLO's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel. Make both domestic and international travel arrangements for VPs of counsel and assists others as necessary.
As Share Scheme Manager your responsibilities include:
- The "on point" liaison with the Global Share Plan Administrator
- Communicating terms of share scheme to, and responding to inquiries from, Group employees
- Liaising with HR personnel at sites to collect participant data
- Preparing participant grant packs for uploading
- Providing company secretarial support to the Scheme Trustee, including organising meetings and taking minutes
- Serving as primary liaison for all scheme participant inquiries
- Preparing and maintaining the share scheme guide
- Administering real-time shareholder register
- Making necessary regulatory filings in connection with the share scheme and Scheme Trustee
- Keeping current with share scheme matters, including tax and other regulatory rules
- Independent judgment, attention to detail, a desire to learn, and an ability to take on and prioritize a wide variety of complex matters while meeting tight deadlines
- Outstanding relationship-building, interpersonal and communication skills
- Autonomy, humility, flexibility, self-starter, good at taking risks and responsive
- Can-do attitude, ability to work under pressure and cope with ambiguity
- Willingness to travel to multiple UK locations including Staines and London, as well as internationally