About GlobalData Plc
GlobalData is a leading market research and analysis firm serving an extensive list of blue-chip clients in the Consumer, Retail, Healthcare, Financial services and Technology industries on a global basis. We provide comprehensive, timely and accurate research reports and datasets to support cutting edge industry analysis and strategic planning.
With 4,500 clients, 25 offices across Asia Pacific, EMEA, Latin and North America and over 2,000 employees strategically located around the world, our mission is to build and maintain and unique desktop information services to help our clients decode the future to be more successful and innovative. GlobalData is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is valued today at £1.6bn. Summary of role
The Research & Analysis Director for Non-Alcoholic Beverages is a senior, full-time position. Overall objectives are to ensure accurate and on-time publication for GlobalData's syndicated non-alcoholic beverages offering and to be the leading figure for both the product, and for any additional custom engagements, with clients:
- To ensure GlobalData is the 'must have' destination for all non-alcoholic beverages research by delivering authoritative, reliable, timely and actionable data and insight that clients can use effectively in their businesses
- To develop strong relationships with clients to enforce the credibility of the research team and our intelligence on the industry
- To develop the knowledge and skills of the research and analyst team with feedback and guidance on best practice in delivering quality data
- To work with key accounts, sales and marketing to deliver commercially successful product that fills clients' needs
- To encourage and support in the overseeing of custom engagements with Beverage clients
- Commercial Planning - responsible for delivering research for the non-alcoholic beverages proposition and relevant databases and interactive datasets to the production plan - ensuring you meet monthly production targets and any custom requirements.
- Support quarterly and annual planning processes - to ensure we are maximising the value of all our content and that we have a clear understanding of client business challenges
- Management -Coach your team to ensure they are confident and authoritative representatives in their fields of expertise.
- Industry Expertise- Ensure industry knowledge is developed to a high level throughout the research and analyst team.
- Content- Responsible for the production of all research related to the non-alcoholic beverages sector.
- Data Quality- Ensures GlobalData's data assets are updated regularly, presented well and are accurate.
- Client and Sales Support- Ensure the client remains at the centre of GlobalData's proposition.