Constant.Co has built a platform that's reshaping the way marketers around the globe promote consumer products online. It allows marketers to build rich shopper experiences that are platform and retailer agnostic. We call these experiences Landing Spaces. They can build these experiences once and then syndicate them to any social network or ad network, targeting audiences that are segmented by retailer. Landing Spaces experiences support every stage of the path to purchase (awareness, engagement, consideration and conversion) and let shoppers check out seamlessly at their preferred retailer. This radically alters the economics of digital marketing. Instead of wasting their budgets on fragmented, generic activity, marketers can devote their ad spend to building high-impact, high-ROI experiences tailored to specific audiences, and then reach those audiences on any platform.
In less than two years our exceptional team has created a solution that's been swiftly adopted by many of the world's biggest brands and retailers, which handles huge amounts of retail product data, interacts seamlessly with dozens of retailers' eCommerce platforms, and provides an outstanding CMS (Landing Spaces Studio) that's easy and intuitive to use. You'll join our smart, talented and friendly team at a time when we're taking on a series of fascinating challenges that require us to keep developing new and innovative technology we're expanding into more international markets; we're deepening our integrations with major social networks, ad networks and eCommerce platforms; and we're adding powerful features that can handle every key use case that marketers across dozens of very diverse retail categories will need.About The Role
We are strengthening the team to develop the end-user facing technology of Constant.Co. The Constant.Co platform is already embedded in many high-profile websites, and our clients depend on our ability to represent their brands and integrate seamlessly with their partners.
The platform is growing, and with ambitious plans, we need senior engineers to help drive forward the team's front-end delivery with development and mentorship.
The technology stack in use within the front-end engineering team is already using many de-facto industry standards. Still, it is essential that the technology stack remains agile and can deal with our client platforms' changing landscape.
Within this role, you will be responsible for the following essential items
- Building robust and secure applications to be embedded in retail platforms.
- Working closely with the rest of the product team to design and develop the overall solution within Constant.Co.
- Maintaining existing solutions and refactoring legacy applications.
You will have significant experience working with a relevant technology stack and bring the required level of expertise to have an immediate impact on the product and the team.
You will be passionate about your work and want to ensure that your skills remain current, and we will support you in this. Being energised by being part of a team is essential, as is wanting to be part of a learning organisation.
While the development of new features will be exciting for you and you will enjoy the challenges that it brings, you will also be motivated by the challenges of maintaining an established product and bringing incremental improvements.Skills And Experience
You will be able to demonstrate a high degree of proficiency in the following skillsEssential Skills & Experience
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Significant experience working with React, React Hooks and Redux
- Effective testing with Jest or comparable testing frameworks
- Experience in iframes and web browser APIs for embedding 3rd party applications in web applications
- A firm grounding in network protocols, specifically HTTP
- Styled components, or CSS-in-JS
- Node.JS and Backends for Frontends
- Competitive salary & bonus scheme (benchmarked annually against the London market).
- Generous stock options scheme available after successful completion of a probationary period.
- You will receive 25 days paid holiday plus UK Bank holidays.
- Work in a Central location in the absolute heart of London.
- Flexible working around commitments.
- We sponsor our staff's development, to attend conferences or get training
- High spec Mac or PC laptop provided.
- 30-minute initial video call
- 90-minute technical discussion - solution design and paired programming
- Video calls with team leads
- Video call with founders