We are looking for a motivated and proactive experienced Scrum Master to join us here at Aiimi. Utilising Scrum, Agile and Project Management knowledge you will drive continuous improvement of the Scrum process.
You will be responsible for coordinating a diverse team of consultants, developers, external partners and testers; educating and mentoring people of all levels of experience in Agile processes and organising and facilitating Scrum ceremonies.Requirements
We would like to hear from people with the following attributes
- You should be a good teacher, coach and mentor. Others in the team will have had different levels of experience in various area of agile and you will need to encourage the team to work effectively and collaboratively
- You should enable a lean environment of learning and continuous improvement. You will be expected to identify and instigate changes to approach or process when they are required
- You should be a strong communicator and leader. You will be dealing with senior stakeholders and you will be expected to take a pragmatic approach to keep the team focused
- You should own and break down conflicts, impediments and issues that may stall momentum while staying true to the scrum values of openness, honesty and respect
- You will own the release burn down reports, software quality and other metrics. You should understand how to interpret these measurements to drive them in the right direction
- You will be expected to keep stakeholders engaged and informed about the progress the team is making toward objectives
- Extensive experience in a Scrum Master role for a software development team
- Skills in enabling others and removing barriers - the ability to 'get things done' is important to this role
- First or Second Level Scrum Master certification or equivalent
- Prince 2 Practitioner
Competitive starting salary and the following benefits
- 10% of basic salary in flexible benefits (to include death in service and critical illness cover as standard plus private healthcare, dental, pension etc.)
- Up to 10% of basic salary in bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays (you will receive an additional day of annual leave for every 2 years of your employment)
We're a small team working our way through lots of applications, so please bear with us. If you don't hear from us within two weeks, we're sorry that it's not worked out this time. We'll keep your details on file for any relevant roles that come up - to opt out of this, just drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aiimi is an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants are selected solely based on their relevant aptitudes, skills and abilities in line with the job they are applying for. No applicant shall receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, pregnancy, maternity, race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, disability, age. This is not an exclusive list.