Anaplan, the Connected Planning pioneer, is changing the way the world's most respected companies do business. We believe in clear, open communication enabling teams to overcome obstacles and move forward together. We want you to feel that you belong to a team, you matter, and are able to be your authentic self. We all work together to deliver business value with the power of Connected Planning at every level within every organization, and alongside an ever-growing number of users, a rich partner ecosystem, and active community. At Anaplan, our values are key to everything we do. We call it #AnaplanLOVE
At Anaplan these words come to life by making employees feel empowered and inspired.
Building a strong culture around company values is an ongoing journey
that will continue to be the core of our existence.
Are you a creative problem solver who can both give and receive feedback? Do you lead with inclusion, collaboration and openness?The Role
If this sounds like you, then come join us as an Associate Software Engineer
in the Product Security team.
You will be a part of the engineering team, working across the company with QA, Product Management, Tech Ops and Corporate Compliance to clarify, design, develop and deliver microservices that power our data protection solutions.
We have a long list of incredible benefits and offer highly competitive packages - we're serious about attracting the best technologists in the industry. You'll be working with super smart people who are pushing Java and the JVM to the limits. We'll also offer you a rewarding career with a company that values diversity and invests in you.
Day to day you will help develop critical backend security services for the Anaplan Core Platform. Our customers entrust us with their financial data and intelligence and that's a huge responsibility.What We Are Looking For
- Extraordinary communication and collaboration skills - you are pragmatic and know how to build trust.
- Collaboratively work with a team of engineers to deliver on cross-functional projects
- An advocate of TDD, you demand code that is tested and testable
You Should Have
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- You're not afraid to show off your work, as well as learn new things.
- Hands-on experience as a backend engineer
- Motivated self-starters that take pride in, and ownership of, their work
- Positive energy and enthusiasm
- Please note - we are looking for Backend Security Engineers. This position is not in IT or operations!
Bonus Points For
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of Java (atleast 8), Spring, Spring Boot and Docker
- An understanding or some experience of, working with distributed microservices
- Deep understanding of OOP and Functional programming.
- You can write simple, clean and testable code.
- Ability to take ownership your work throughout it's lifecycle
Your Day To Day
- Knowledge/experience of identity and access management
- Experience with protocols like OAuth2/SAML2
Our diversity and inclusion commitment
- Designing and implementing new features alongside your team
- Contributing to quality and security through code reviews and Agile driven test-based-development, documentation and continuous integration processes.
- Working with other teams and supporting their needs.
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!Our story
Anaplan is a cloud-native enterprise SaaS company helping global enterprises orchestrate business performance. Our customers come first to create heroes, unlock potential & build trust and confidence. We challenge legacy thinking and software that isn't flexible for the modern organization. We have architected the only platform that will take the time from planning to decision down to zero.
We're building a truly unique technology. From our calculation engine and in-memory data store, to apps and predictive analytics; amazing technology is being developed every day.
We're addressing a $100B/year problem that all global businesses face. Our mission is to break the traditional business planning mold, currently performed through spreadsheets or legacy systems.
Anaplan's Connected Planning platform is enabling customers to improve decision-making by turning response time into real time, to make better decisions to enhance your business. The platform helps you dynamically orchestrate performance enterprise-wide, and convert constant change to your environment.
See what our global customers and partners have to say about Anaplan's platform is solving some of the most complex challenges in business. CEOs, analysts, and the press agree-Anaplan is changing the way the world does business. Learn about our history, see our recognitions and achievements, and take a look at what it's like to work at Anaplan. Get to know more about working at Anaplan by checking out our social channels.Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube
Can't find the perfect role for you? New opportunities are opening up daily: http://anaplan.com/CAREERSCOVID-19 Update
Protecting the health and safety of our communities, including our employees and of those considering a career at Anaplan, is our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.