We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join Mediatonic.
Mediatonic is the game developer behind Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout and a new member of the Epic Games family. We're aiming to build "the Greatest Gameshow on Earth" as part of our mission to connect people through massively multiplayer game experiences.
We take pride in crafting original titles that bring people together. Our quest is to create joyful experiences that are open to all by investing in the ideas, technologies, and people that can bring our vision to life.
We're looking for fantastic people to join our world-class team to help grow Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout into an entertainment platform and to nurture the other equally ambitious titles we're dreaming up.DescriptionResponsibilities
We're looking for a tried and tested Senior Marketing Manager to join the Fall Guys marketing team as the game and brand continue to expand, and we continue on our quest to make it the greatest game show on earth.
You'll design, execute, and lead marketing campaigns that delight the existing community and engage new players across multiple platforms. The ideal candidate knows how to reach players in an authentic way, using in-game content and brand pillars to drive business goals.Details
- Devise and execute the strategy that delivers on the global brand vision and franchise business goals are met
- Work with cross-functional teams on product forecasting and goal setting and track plans against objectives to make data-driven strategic marketing recommendations
- Build out and own campaign strategy plans for large beats across our roadmap
- Provide insights for optimizing each campaign for reach, engagement, and monetization
- Collaborate with game, publishing, and creative teams to excite players with new content, features, and experiences
- Build and grow relationships with internal international teams executives, game leads, community, PR, influencer relations, creative services, video, localization and more
After it's launch in August 2020, our little rainbow beans have continued to stumble across the globe. From games press to ESPN documentaries on TimTheTatMan's quest for the crown, Fall Guys continue to dive into the mainstream spotlight in an adorable fashion. We're looking for a steadfast but ambitious soul with a proven track record in marketing to help us cultivate what makes Fall Guys a great game and turn it into an entertainment platform.Details
Proven track record in games and/or entertainment with experience in the following areas
- 6-8 years of Brand/Product Marketing experience
- Experience balancing priorities and internal resources across multiple campaigns
- Strong oral and written communication skills required. Must be articulate and professional, as this position is required to present to several groups internally and externally
- Strong organization skills and follow-through with interdepartmental teams
- Creative solutionist and strategist with the ability to think ahead, self-prioritize effectively, and contribute cross-functionally
- Experience setting marketing budgets; and authorizing, managing, and tracking expenditures
- Desire to tap into and become a key part of a friendly, creative culture
- A love for games and the gaming community
- Bonus Live games as service experience
Are you interested in joining a business that strives to create moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years? Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards a common goal appeal to you?
As a creative business, we recognize that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives and we strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome and diversity is celebrated. As we push towards ever more ambitious and high-quality titles, we are looking for the finest talent in the industry to come and join us on our quest.
We not only offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects, we also offer competitive salaries and private health care.Details
How to apply & really impress us
As a people-first company, our biggest priority is to hire the right person.
A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you're passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd.
Successful applicants will usually have a phone chat before being invited to a full interview and in some cases a panel interview with colleagues across Mediatonic & Epic. We look forward to hearing from you!
We receive heap loads of applications, and while we do our best to respond, we can't always guarantee this.