Experience. Content. Communication.
Marble LDN is an award winning Experiential & Thought Leadership Comm's agency.
We operate across a number of sectors for B2B and B2C projects.
Our vision is to provide a platform for every business to tell the story and send the message that means the most to them Clients include:
Founders Forum, Henkel, First minute Capital, Cog X. Argent (Kings Cross), British Land Council, Red Bull dance, Boden, NIKE, Fred Perry, TIK TOK, Wilderness Reserve (John Hunt), Blogosphere, Glastonbury, Burghley, British Army, Appear Here. THE ROLE
As Account Director you will be responsible for managing and growing a portfolio of exciting clients as well as working alongside the senior management team to ensure that the services and brand are at the forefront of our industry. Live experience is at the core of what we do, you will design and manage experiences which immerse and connect our clients with their audience. Providing the platforms to drive content, fuel the conversations and deliver true value.
You will be responsible for not only working with our current clients on strategies and ongoing projects but also have a pivotal role in pitching for new work, taking potential clients from leads to loyal customers. You will be expected to invest your time in ensuring that we are providing our clients with not only a high-quality service but also ensuring that we are providing them value through our offered services.
You will be joining a team of 19. We are a fast growing business and are looking for a candidate who would like to be part of this growth and to be a major asset within this evolving Group.
We value personality and confidence and a desire to grow. We believe in never leaving a man down and a can-do attitude. RESPONSIBILITIES Account Management
- Responsible for new account development and expanding existing accounts within your defined portfolio
- Strong overview of your accounts- client vision, portfolio, future strategy and how to fulfill their needs.
- Contributing to the CRM system and ensuring client data is up to date
- Informed understanding of contracts and contractual issues
- Indispensable go-to, collaborative source for your accounts with strong, immersed, professional relationships that they can totally rely on.
- Reporting on your account/s performance including financial and personnel.
- To primarily project manage your own accounts with a value up to £3m
- Work alongside Marble's comms team applying brand experience communication strategies to our projects, and deliver true purpose.
- Lead creative concept creation, with a strong eye for branding and attention to detail for client facing presentations.
- To understand the needs and requirements of a client and translating them accurately into problem solving areas and deliverable project KPIs.
- Lead and manage project budgets
- Working with internal and external designers and other departments to deliver client projects.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure a consistent level of quality.
- Pitching and supporting the pitch process in your accounts by giving strategic insight.
- High efficiency and skill when managing suppliers on site
- Responsible for the delivery of Marble LDNs sustainability ethos within your accounts
- Ensuring all systems and processes are up to date and re-examined on a frequent basis to ensure utmost efficiency.
- Developing sales strategies alongside the strategic partnerships manager and the Group Projects Director.
- Attain excellent market knowledge and identify key trends which help to direct the future growth of your accounts
- To push Marble's name and brand at every commercial opportunity.
- Working alongside the Dept Director and Group Projects director to distribute projects amongst the team ensuring manageable workloads and project efficiencies within your accounts.
- Part of recruitment process when Marble LDN are hiring new producers
- Mentor and guide less SNR teams in commercial thinking and client service as a point of excellence
- Direct management of up to 4 producers (from ASSIST / JNR / EP/ SNR) (one2ones, KPI, appraisals)
Personal Attributes & Behaviours
- Informed knowledge & understanding of client comms strategies and aims.
- Commanding informed and high level conversation with board level executives, brand and company owners and high net worth individuals
- Extensive knowledge of the live experience industry with at least 7 + years experience
- Previous experience in a multi-faceted agency in a client facing, pitching role
- Experience working in a small, fast-paced environment.
- Sound understanding of event build - set / staging / technical.
- Experience of working with clients of different sizes across both B2B and B2C, e.g. Fintech, tech corporates, millennial consumer brands.
- Management trained
- Good understanding of Health & Safety
- CAD / ADOBE / indesign desired but not essential
- Informed and confident in working office sharing programmes (Word, Excel, Slides)
- Previous experience within Hubspot, and project management tools such as Monday.com and Slack
BENEFITS & CULTURE
- A positive can do attitude
- A solution based mindset
- Communicates effectively and constructively with the team and clients where appropriate, is very structured and proactive in sharing ideas.
- Punctual; meets deadlines; minimal manager support to ensure completeness of work
- Actively seeking new ways to improve on completing tasks quickly and sharing methods with the team.
- Able to complete tasks at expected quality with strong attention to detail, and minimal manager support.
- Contributes to achieving objectives of the team and builds trust with all members of team
- Comfortable with numbers and run basic quantitative analysis. Uses insights to direct future marketing activity.
- Brings fresh ideas to the team and suggests and challenges the status quo. Brings research that backs up reasons behind creative ideas.
- Strong business development and relationship building with a little black book of contacts
We have an array of company benefits, full information can be requested. Here is an overview of some applicable for your role.
- A competitive salary with a bonus tied to business results
- LTIP scheme offering stock options
- Training programmes
- We operate a flexible working environment with a combination of working from home and working from the office format. Plus flexible working hours when commuting to and from work.
- Days off in between Christmas and NYE
- A full cultural offering - including but not limited too, access to various kinds of mental health aids, physical activity classes such as weekly yoga, team outings and get to gethers, the ability to work off site, engage in outside informative workshops.
- Lunch is provided daily at our cafe
At our core we are:
- Mindful, challengers, driven, adaptable and innovative.