CAT A Licenced Mechanic - EMA
AES are inviting applications for an CAT A Mechanic to be based at East Midlands Airport.
Qualifications And Experience
- Assist a team of engineers with maintaining aircraft
- Bird strike inspections and Ramp 2 checks.
- AOG support in European Outstations on request.
- Boeing aircraft experience desirable
- Must be an EASA Part 66 qualified Cat A License holder as a minimum.
- Must have full UK Driving Licence
- Self-motivated individuals who can work without direct supervision.
- Line experienced
- Flexible working attitude in a fast-changing environment.
- Good computer literacy.
- Excellent communication skills.
Must be able to work and travel within the EU