At Sensyne Health we combine technology and ethically sourced patient data to help people everywhere get better care. To do this, we have created a unique partnership with the NHS that delivers a return to our partner Trusts and unlocks the value of clinical data for research while safeguarding patient privacy. Alongside this, we develop clinically validated software applications that create clinician and patient benefit while providing highly curated data.
We use our proprietary clinical AI technology to analyse ethically sourced, clinically curated, anonymised patient data to solve serious unmet medical needs across a wide range of therapeutic areas, enabling a new approach to clinical trial design, drug discovery, development and post-marketing surveillance.The Marketing & Communications Team
Sensyne Health are looking for a capable and experienced Head of Marketing and Communications for our Life Sciences division to help shape and promote our mission to accelerate medical research and improve patient care.
Reporting directly to our VP of Communications you'll help to develop and evolve our corporate narrative, messaging and communications, supporting our work across Life Sciences.
As a central member of a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team passionate about reinventing the way new medicines are developed, you will bring your experience of multi-platform content development processes to rapidly escalate our competitive presence in multiple markets. Your work with experts in artificial intelligence, software engineering, informatics, biological sciences, drug discovery and Product will enable us to discover robust clinical insight that will ultimately make a difference to the lives of patients across a range of therapeutic areas.How you'll help
- Work closely with the VP Communications to develop and evolve our corporate narrative, messaging, and communications strategy.
- Own and lead the execution of Sensyne Health's Life Sciences marketing and communications strategy
- Work closely with the VP Communications to share Sensyne Health's mission with the wider world through all our communications
- Support brand and business goals - inputting on both organic and paid approaches
- Deliver commercial results and enhance the brand reputation across the UK and worldwide
- Develop and deliver creative integrated marketing and communication strategies, plans and campaigns to ensure Sensyne Health gains wide exposure across the Life Sciences domain and wider markets, ultimately meetingit'sclear strategic and commercial goals
- Develop audience strategies to get the Sensyne Health Life Sciences brand in front of more people and more Pharmaceutical organisations more often
- Ensure ROI's on strategies and campaigns are reviewed and lessons are learnt
- Discover, curate and share our internal stories vision, company, talent, products, and technology, while ensuring consistency and standards for communications.
- Work with agency partners to secure press coverage, develop pitches and facilitate media interviews
- Effective data segmentation and targeting, managing the CRM systems
- Collaborate with and support our Commercial teams
- Maintain up to date regulatory approved content on our website
- Coordination and distribution of news releases under strict regulatory control
- Coordinating award entries for us and our key partners and customers
- Administration of our online news servicetracking and sharing insights internally to include our press coverage, competition, market insights
- Maintaining our reference library of impressive clinical research and data points
- Keeping up to date with the amazing stuff our AI and Data Science teams are doing and understanding when we can turn it into newsworthy stories
- Writing exciting and engaging copy
- Collaborate effectively with in-house designers, external agencies, researchers, engineering, partners, clinicians, product managers, seniormanagementand other team members
- An accomplished background of marketing & communications experience, including in house experience
- Demonstrable blended expertise in PR, digital and content marketing, internal and corporate communications.
- Strong media relationships, ideally in the life sciences and technology sectors
- Big on content - you see everything as a platform to share business insight
- A great storyteller with the ability to bring research and insight "to life" and an intellectual curiosity for our work.
- Highly proactive with a good track record of working in fast-moving environments as a communications facilitator in organisations with many stakeholders
- Exceptional relationship building skills to quickly understand the needs of all internal and external teams and collaborators
- Delivery-focused mindset, capable of scaling at pace, taking operational and practical ownership of projects
- Previous experience working with clinical data, with AI/ML or drug discovery within an academic or commercial setting is an asset, as is any knowledge of Financial PR or Investor relations.
- Company share option scheme
- 5% employer matched salary sacrifice Pension scheme
- Life Assurance & Income protection
- A range of health, wealth and lifestyle benefit plans including BUPA, Gym and holiday trade options
- Electric Vehicles & Cycle to work schemes
- Proactive career development planning