Marketing - London
We're cinch. Our mission is simple - remove the faff from buying and changing cars, giving customers more choice, with more ease. That's it. We're putting drivers first and we've ripped up the rule book to make sure that happens.
cinch lets people find just the right used car online from an ever-growing pool of quality-checked choices. Then we deliver the car to its new owner with a 14-day money-back guarantee. And if they've part-exchanged on their current car, we'll even take that one away. Now that's faff-free.
We're a customer-first ecommerce business with huge ambition, already driving exponential growth. And we have an exciting roadmap of innovative products to grow our customer offering as preference for buying cars online grows.
cinch is a new-to-market brand backed by the Constellation Automotive Group. That means we're part of a family including BCA and WeBuyAnyCar.com. We like to keep good company.You
We've attracted some of the smartest folks around. Right now, we need one more. Do you have a faff-free filter? Do you like being part of energetic, open-minded and passionate teams? If you're ready to thrive in an accelerated growth environment, full of ideas and want to challenge the norm, you could be our new CRM Executive?The role
Reporting to the Head of CRM, you will play a key role in implementing cinch's marketing CRM activity as we strive to be best in class. Working closely with the broader Marketing, Operations and Product teams to ensure the CRM activity is fit for purpose across all three departments and keeps a single minded view of each consumer's journey. This will include:
Here's what you'll need to know/have:
- Performing day-to-day email marketing activities, including campaign scoping, set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Supporting the CRM Manager and Head of CRM in implementing and executing CRM strategy; focusing on engaging, converting and retaining customers
- Implementing a test and learn strategy to optimise comms effectiveness; feeding all insights gained into a continuous process of testing and refinement
- Applying best-practice methods for control measurement and test and learn approaches in campaign management
- Monitoring campaign activity to proactively identify problems, and measure performance
- Key point-of-contact for campaign activity
- Using and enhancing the data to personalise experience across the customer lifecycle
- Demonstrable experience formulating, implementing and executing CRM strategies and campaigns
- Be a proactive self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to communicate and present ideas/strategies to different audiences and a passion for finding solutions to enhance performance.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills. A good influencer with an ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels.
- Well-organised with excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Team player, recognising it's a collection of specialisms that create overall success
- An understanding of working in a rapidly growing start-up and/or the automotive industry is an added bonus.
Our Marketing Department are all currently working from home. We are opening an office in central London near Kings Cross later in 2021 so you'll have the opportunity to work with colleagues at desk when it suits, with from-home working part of your weekly routine as well. Diversity and inclusion
cinch wants to help all kinds of people in the UK find and buy a car. So it makes good sense to have all kinds of people working with us on the challenge. Conversations and the decisions they lead to are better for featuring different voices. Representation matters.
And doing your job while not being your authentic self is not faff-free. Being free to be the best of who you are as you soar to professional greatness is the kind of business we commit to creating, as one.