Clinical Lead, Lightwater, Surrey£21-24p/h + £1000 Welcome Bonus
Caring Homes are looking to appoint an experienced Clinical Lead
to join the fantastic team at Moorlands Nursing Home, this is a newly created role, so a great time to be joining us where you will focus on clinical compliance within the home.
We are working hard across all our care homes to do everything that we can to keep our residents safe and their spirits high.
We offer a wide range of benefits to our employees, but more importantly you will be providing invaluable support to our residents.Requirements:
Exceptional & extensive benefits package when working for Caring Homes Group includes:
- You will be a registered nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD with Clinical skills and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You'll be up to date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective teamwork as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Ongoing and continuous career development and succession planning
- *Free or subsidised meals
- Excellent on-going training from day one and throughout your career
- Salary scales and progression with internal promotions available, we are a large organisation!
- Professional subscriptions reimbursed where essential for role
- Long service awards
- Recognition programme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
- Excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Discounted reloadable cards and high street vouchers
- e-vouchers, access instant savings on your mobile device
- Holiday discounts & days out with discounts up to 60%
- Cinema benefits with discounts up to 40%
- Employee Assistance Programme, confidential telephone counselling and legal advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year & a Health & Wellbeing portal
If you are a registered nurse with excellent clinical and dementia experience, please click 'APPLY'
,alternatively, you can email email@example.com to discuss this fantastic opportunity further.
"Applications for this role who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK will be considered alongside all other applications. Overseas (non EEA) applicants may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidates is available as mandated by the Resident Labour market Test."