MBN are excited to be partnered with one of the top financial insitutions in the country to help them find their next Scrum Master.
I am looking to speak to a highly motivated, experienced, and talented Scrum Masters who are looking for their next permanent career challenge. The company are currently undergoing an agile transformation and are in the process of embedding Agile project delivery practices across there teams so its a great time to join as a Scrum Master and have a hige impact on the business. Key Responsibilities
- Using your in-depth knowledge of Scaled Agile environment and practical application of Agile methodologies to guide the teams and organisation on how to use Scrum and Agile practices to continuously improve their delivery.
- Working both within and out with the team to remove impediments and ensuring the squads are empowered to deliver tangible customer outcomes at the end of each sprint cycle
- Ensuring all events are in place, and the value and outputs of these ceremonies are recognised and adhered to.
- SME knowledge in Agile frameworks and their underlying values and principles.
- A champion of agile best practices and help foster a culture of continuous improvement
- A seasoned scrum master with deep insight into newest approaches and trends and passion to learn and introduce market leading digital, agile practices
- Strong motivational skills to enable the team to commit to and follow through on agreed delivery
- Great leadership abilities, with superb communication skills as well as the ability and soft skills to mentor and coach newly formed teams
- Demonstrable and numerous examples of learning by experience and doing over learning by certification
- In depth experience gained in a large software development organisation- ideally in financial services - working with cross functional delivery teams, including co-located and distributed teams.
- Practical experience of agile transformation including other agile approaches, introduction of Scrum, Kanban and Lean agile delivery within a complex, regulated environment.
Competitve salary upto £60,000 D.O.E
Extremely good benefits package