Service Desk Analyst Role
We are seeking ambitious hard working team players to join our service operations team and build their careers with the business. The Service Desk Analyst will work within the Service Desk Team providing 1st line software, hardware and network support to our customers. You will support multiple clients responding to requests and solving problems impacting delivery of BAU IT services. You will also identify and suggest improvements to processes and procedures used by the Service Desk to keep our customers happy.Service Desk Analyst Responsibilities
Service Desk Analyst Skills
- Providing top-quality 1st line support
- Taking ownership of incidents, requests and problems
- Ensure all modes of customer contact are responded to - Telephone calls and Emails, Self-Log
- Providing a first class level of service by meeting or exceeding contractual SLAs, KPIs and Customer Satisfaction
- Ensure the highest level of trouble shooting is applied to every customer contact made through the use of agreed scripts and processes
- Recording and maintaining the knowledge and known error database Managing incidents, requests and problems
You must meet the following key criteria
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills. The ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to manage each Customer as an individual
- Demonstrative 'Can do' attitude
- Flexible, adaptable and supportive problem solver
- Good time management skills
- Team Player, willing to help and support others
Service Desk Analyst Profile
- Be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- Have a full UK/EU driving license
- Pass PES check within 30 days
- A passion for technology and a desire to build a career in IT managed services.
- Previous experience within a Service Desk environment delivering remote support to corporate clients
- Understanding of Incident/Request management and ticket handling
- Experience of working to SLA's and KPI measures
- Experience of using/contributing to a Knowledge base
- Understanding of ITIL is beneficial
We are a UK based, award winning, IT services and technology company with over 25 years' experience. We provide a range of IT support and Microsoft-centric, business software and cloud solutions to help mid-market organisations modernise their IT so they can compete and win in the digital economy. More than 300 clients trust us to take responsibility for part, or all, of their IT from solution design to support.
Acora has its Head Office in Burgess Hill, West Sussex as well as locations in Bletchley and Solihull.
We are growing, ambitious and hard working. Our desire is to be an employer of choice with happy and fulfilled employees. Training, development and wellbeing are important aspects of our people focus.
In general, you can visit Acora online without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information such as your name and e-mail address, to correspond with you and fulfil your request. Acora is fully compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016.